Spirit Animal

EMMA

Chapter 14

My parents were still shocked from the way Kuro and Baishi just showed up and disappear becoming a necklace. It was abnormal, but my father remains steady. He looked like he was getting ready to face reality.

He walked over to the bookshelf hesitating, but still took out a book, a diary. It was old and weary.

He sighed at it. "I never thought I would take it out from the bookshelf again. I had always believed that the world below was unreal, but you, Emma today had proven us wrong. Baishi and Kuro proved to me that the image in this diary was real." He looked at me then to my necklace.

"I called onto you Baishi and Kuro as the Prince of the Necromancer. I am ready to accept my fate."

My necklace glowed and they showed up floating in the air but shrunk down to the size of a human to be less dominating so my mother would have the room to breathe.

My father looked at me. "This diary was written by my mother she is a necromancer like us too, but she died in a car accident leaving this diary as a resemblance to my mother. This is something private that she never wanted me or my father touching it. But there were times that I snuck into her room to read what she had always had in her mind. 

It had all of this fantasy about the beast and beautiful creatures that lived in the world below and a secret way to get in. At that time I was only 4 every year she will bring to this beautiful garden saying that this place has the power to cross to the world below. However, a few years past she was still able to disappear anywhere just as long as I was with her. So then I realize the key to the other side isn't the garden it was me, but I can't do it on my own can't I, Kuro and Baishi?"

Both of them nodded their head. "You need to awaken your spirit animal to do so. And as a gatekeeper and a royal necromancer prince, the process of summoning a spirit does not undergo a normal average esper it requires another spirit animal to help you out. But you knew that Nick. That was why you had called me out."

My father nods. "We all need to go to the other side. Every information I need is written inside this diary."

"Very well," Kuro said becoming a smoke. Baishi closed its eyes and roars in the room. I didn't understand anything that was happening into the room. But I knew something was wrong.

"Baishi, what is happening?"

Baishi looked at me. "Awakening the power of your father is not an easy task for such a strong necromancer as he is. He may the strongest necromancer I have seen so far. He has the potential to become a King a  leader to the necromancer. This process could either let your father fall into a deep sleep, or death, but if it succeeds then he would the strongest necromancer I have seen so far. But the risk are great."

I looked towards my father and my mother rushes to his side but to be pulled back Baishi power. "Mrs. Kritanta I am sorry but this process cannot be disturbed if it does there is a higher chance of having that risk."

"No.. please I need my husband. I love him."

I could see and feel Kuro smoke surrounding my father. He was so calm, and when he opens his eyes. One of them was red the other was blue.

"Now that's rare," Baishi commented.

"It is," Kuro appeared by her side. "He resembles the first king. He had this potential too."

"Ugh," my father groaned. "I'm freaking cold and hot at the same time. Is like I am living up in the North Pole shirtless. Damn it the hot part makes me feel like I am living inside hell. This doesn't make sense. I am always logical. Logical," he laughed. "And it's logical to have powers. So what do I do now? How do I summon my spirit animal?"

"Imagine them, feel them, and just go with the flow. Just close your eyes when you feel it just say summon."

"Whoa," my father commented. "Did I just create that?" He laughed. "I just created ice." My mother did not know whether she should laugh or stay worried. 

"Nick, really," she sighed. My father could only smile embarrassedly and closed his eyes to concentrate.  When he smiles while closing his eyes we were confused. He lifted his head a hand over his face. "Summon." My mother and I gasp and my dragon remains quiet. My father, he had abnormal wings showing at his back. He the shape of angel wings but one was frozen and the other was up in flames. 

I questioned my dragon. "What is going on here?"

"This is really rare," Baishi and Kuro said at the same time.

"Emma, your father and you inherited both the first empress and king of the necromancer powers. This is really rare. Both of you also has their looks. I don't know if this a mere coincidence anymore."

I could only remain silent and looked towards my father with his abnormal wings. "This is a weird feeling," he said. "Please come out. I want to introduce you to my wife and daughter. Only then the wings disappear and reappeared in the air. My father had a really cool spirit animal. It was another Chinese mythical creature, but this was even more special. They were snow white and a little red fiery highlight off of its wings. It's a phoenix.

UNKNOWN P.O.V

I looked towards to my left. A red candle has been blown off. I looked towards the sky. I guess everything is in place now. The time has come for the necromancer to become purebloods again.

The stars are in place and tomorrow will be the day I will be reunited with my son and granddaughter. 

I miss you, Nick.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers,

I hope you all enjoy this chapter so far. To be honest I never thought this story would turn out this way. I surprised myself by writing this chapter. And I would like to apologize for the super duper late update.

Well, I hope you all like to chapter.

Love you all. Pls, enjoy, comment, and vote.

School For Special Abilities (Girl X Girl (Lesbian Stories))COMPLETED!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें