Princess

Emma

Chapter 9

Kuro and Baishi crawled up to my hands. They apologized in the act of burning my neck now bearing the mark of infinity. I didn't yell or get angry at them. They didn't deserve to be yelled if they didn't know what they were doing.

Baishi and Kuro looked towards the mark that was engraved on my neck. They said it looked familiar but couldn't remember where they had seen it. I was confused by their actions as well. I've been wearing them on my neck and they never had done something to harm me. It was completely unexplainable as well. Why now?

My eyes were somewhat drowsy. The mark on my neck seems to be burning me. It was burning is like the burning sensation is almost reaching the core of my heart and I can't do anything but to breathe in the heavy air.

My vision became and my body acted on my own as I fell onto the ground. The door of the door creaked in and a body of girl came in.

She rushed beside me. "Emma!"

I felt my power getting stronger as Sierra stood beside. She held me and seems to notice that her powers were slipping away.

She took a couple of steps backwards and got to her phone calling someone for help. My body I can't move!

She threw her phone onto her bed and pulled into her arms. She stood up with me in her shoulders. She uses her lightning speed to get out of the dorm, but each time she used it I could feel that I was absorbing it. She was getting slower.

I closed my eyes. My body it feels like their on fire. She was sweating as well her powers were depleting.

"Don't close your eyes!" She yelled. "Vincent said not to close your eyes."

I obeyed. She brought me to the swimming pool. Why?

"What's happening to me?"

"I don't know. My uncle won't tell me anything but to tell me to place you in a body of cold water. Bear with it Emma. You're my partner and I know it."

Slowly she descend me into the water. "I don't know how to swim Sierra. I never learned how to swim. I'm scared!"

"I'll go down with you."

She pulled into her arms walking around the pool finding the ladder to climbed to the swimming pool. When she did I was cooling down and she saw an infinity mark on my chest.

"That's the necromancer royal blood line. Emma you're a princess!"