This Is Really A Must Read!!

Hello everyone,

I have posted a new book called The Lumia Family.

This book is actually Based On A True Romance Story.

I was debating on whether I should write this book or not, but my best friend told me that this book I am creating was great! However, she did not know this is based on a true story.

Although, there are a few exaggerated scenes to make the story more entertaining. By the end of the book I will give a brief explanation of a girl whom fell madly in love with her best friend, and a true one not the exaggerated version.

And now to get back to the topic. It is that I hoped you all enjoy this book. It really took all of me and courage to write this book out.

So I would really appreciate it if all you could kindly not criticized about this book on my grammar

You could find the The Lumia Family in my profile, and I hoped you all enjoy.

The Lumia Family (Girl X Girl (Mafia Love Story))

Description:

(WARNING CONTAINS MANY VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL EXPLICIT SCENES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!)
(The story is Based on a True Romance Story, but there is a few exaggerated points for the story purpose e.g powers.)

Alessia is an average student who studies hard in her education and enjoys her school lives. Little did she know she belongs to the infamous family, Lumia, who is notorious for their torturous violence.

On her sixteenth birthday, Alessia receives a box from her grandfather father side. She opens the box to reveal a beautiful black ring. Unknowingly, she wore the ring and became the 13th boss of the Lumia family. Ever since then her normal average life turns for the worse as the people close to her gets pulled into the cruel mafia world. With it, she was forced to become the 13th boss of the Lumia family to protect those she loved. Especially, a girl name whose name goes by Serena Scarlet.

Moreover, there is something odd in the ring, and as Alessia uses the power of her ring, slowly her kind and pleasant personality turn her into a cold and merciless monster.

What will become of Alessia?

Read More To Find Out!!