Darkness (Final)

SIERRA

Chapter 41

Everything that I thought I knew about Uncle Vincent disappeared. The kind smile his warm personality they all faded away. He used Nick and Emma weakness against them turning their emotions on and when they did he used his powers to create fear.

Emma and Nick fell onto the ground I was the only one standing. Lilith was nowhere to be found. What did my uncle do to her?

"Uncle Vincent please just stop all of this," I begged. "Jessica doesn't have to die. We can go back to the way everything was."

He smile sadly at me. "Yea back to before where I tried to find Royal blood line of necromancer with a crest on them so they can be sacrifice and give life to espers like me. I am done finding more sacrifice. I just want to live my life without fear Sierra. I am done. Jessica is the prophecied saviour she can save us all."

"Please Uncle I know there is good inside of you. Please come back and become my beloved Uncle again."

He gave in a sad smile putting his hand up to his forehead. I know he is still inside there. "Please," he pleaded. "Don't make me use fear on you. Just step out of this fight."

"You know I can't Uncle. That is Emma's mom over there its my girlfriend mother."

He looked at me sadly putting his hand out. "Good-bye," he muttered.

"No!" I screamed and pile of undead rose from the ground. I took a look at Emma and she got up from the ground. Something about her seems off. She doesn't seem like her usual self. I sense a lot of amount of blood thirst from her it was like how she lost control the first time we battled each other. "Emma!" I screamed but she couldn't hear me.

"I knew you'd be a problem to deal with," my uncle said. Emma did not speak instead she reached her hand out like she was reaching for something and squeezing them. My uncle touched his chest and crouched down. He screamed.

"You talk too much," Emma spoke. "Stay silent." She commanded slowly walking up to him while my uncle remained still and suffocated. I had the urge to run up to Emma but the undead was in the way guarding me from going up to her. Emma looked at me but her eyes was expressionless she looks like she was ready to kill everyone in this room.

Has she shut off her emotion again. No... this is far from shutting her emotion. She has turned into someone else. Someone that I never knew.

Emma looked down on him and released him from her grasp. My uncle choked wheezing and trying to air back inside his lungs. However,  Emma continues to smile at him like she wasn't done with him. Putting her body down she looked straight into my uncle eyes. "Darkness don't fear they feed," she said curling her lips into a grinned.

My uncle screams at the sight of Emma as she puts out a dark energy ball and trapped him in it with a snap of finger the ball disappeared along with my uncle. Emma touched her stomach and licked her lips. "Thanks for the meal."

"Emma!" I screamed. She looked at me in the eye and all of the undead disappeared from my side. I ran up to her grabbing her but to only be slapped away by her. "Emma?"

"Don't touch me." She spat. I don't understand the situation Emma has changed my uncle is gone. Lilith is also not here. "They should wake up soon." I was so confused.

I looked around the room Nick began to groan and got off sloppily from the ground. Lucifer started to look like himself again with his hand on his forehead groaning himself awake. Vikki just stood there and looked around like she was confused at everything.

Emma walked at the center of the sacred ground she twirl her hand up and Lilith appeared in the middle of sacred ground in chains. She looked up at all of us. "Just what is going on here?" Lilith complained as she broke free of her chains with her powers.

"Emma?" I tried again. "Are you still there?" She looked at me.

"Currently she is sleeping inside the body. She'll be fine when I go back to sleep."

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"Darkness. I am Emma other half. I don't usually appear until my host is in a life threatened situation." I nod everything explains itself now especially the night she sang me to sleep. She was protecting her host she thought I was going to harm Emma when I let my spirit animal run free.

Going up to her mother she held her into her arms. She basked another dark ball this time at her mother. Quickly I held onto her hand. "Darkness, what are you doing?"

"Saving the world," she said deadpanned.

"You already took away my uncle are you going to take away your mother too." She blast me away with her magic causing me to crash on to the wall. I gasp at the crash pain emitted from my back as I groaned. I got up ignoring the pain. When I got up Emma had strange marking on her body.

"It's time," she said. All of us didn't understand what she meant but at the top of the church was hole and a moon shone in creating light into the room surrounding Emma and her mother.

Immediately, I rushed in but the light kept me out Lilith also rushed in hitting the light but it was unavoidable. All of us tries to destroy the light. However, when I saw the expression that Darkness made was by Emma. I screamed at her.

Tears came out of Emma eyes and Jessica looked up at Emma. Both of them hugged each other tightly whispering their last words. Once the moon move past the dome Emma and Jessica disappeared with it.

I screamed. I dropped down to my knees. I have lost my uncle, my lover and my lighting clan. Why did God have to take everyone I loved away from me.

In the midst of this chaos a weird livht came out of the ground blasting its way out like an aura spreading throughout the place and probably the whole country and dimension. As it spreads a green dust followed along with the dark entering my body before disappearing into my body for a moment. I felt Emma spirit hugging from behind me.

I love you, Sierra.

I cried at her touch. No... Don't leave! But her touch ended and a mischievous wind blew past me. I fell on to the ground. The world is saved but my lover is gone and my uncle is gone.

I no longer have the desire to live.

I need you Emma.

A/N: Hi everyone,

This is it the last chapter of this book. It has been the longest book I have ever written and have fun writing it.

There is an epilogue following this final chapter. So this isn't really an ending.

So I hoped everyone enjoyed reading this book just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Love you all.

Pls enjoy, comment, and like. <3 <3 :) :)