The Truth

ELIZABETH

Chapter 22

There was this little ticklish sensation that was playing constantly in my heart. From our first meeting my heart has been awfully excited. It was strings of my heart has been strung and couldn't shake off this feeling.

I sneaked out of my room and to the river side just so I that we could meet again in just a matter of few days my prayers was answered. Jane came in a much nicer clothing dressed in white her purple short danced with the wind. "Thought I might find you here," she said. I blushed.

She held her hand out and just waiting for mine and just like a princess would her hand tightly for a prince I did just that. We both stared at each other hard, and in that moment we both smiled. We knew.

Both of our hearts has been stolen by each other. We didn't had to say much but by the way we look at each other we knew that we both had feelings for each other. 

"Princess Elizabeth," she spoke. "Would do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?"

My heart skipped and I thought everything that was happening in here was just a dream until I decided to pinch myself to make sure that this wasn't a dream. "Ouch!" and I began to laugh happily. Jane just stood there looking at me smiling.

"Y-yes!" Before we could say anymore Jane lips crashed to mine. I never felt this joyful in my whole entire life. I have never felt so loved and had fun in my whole entire life. In all my life I was always locked up in my room and felt like a prison instead of a real princess.

Days and days went by and eventually months past by. I spent most of the time finding ways to escape from my room to visit the love of my love and she would often take me to places I have never seen in my whole entire life. The wonder of things that was outside of the palace and eventually I came to her palace. At an intense moments Jane couldn't hold back her love for me and we usually go to far  instead of just placing a soft slow kiss.

I could tell Jane really loved me and it felt so good to be loved. I wanted to spend my life with her, but not everything came to peace.

On my twentieth birthday came. My parents took me into an eerie place and underground place that was underneath the palace. Everything in me was screaming to get out, but there was guards everywhere the place was heavily guarded.

I stared at my parents face but they seem so happy so I thought everything was fine. Until I saw there was a man inside a glass container with water in it. There was pipes everywhere that was connected to that man. I began to tremble in fear looking straight at my parents face, but their facial expression was something that I can't read.

"You're going to be a great empress, Elizabeth. With you everything will be stabilized there will no longer be any more half bloods but pure bloods. Both sides of the world will finally be stable."

I was in shock. I couldn't speak or move. Two guards was at my side taking me upwards walking up to the stair and I saw one more empty container, and I knew I was going to be inside it.