The War Part II

SIERRA

CHAPTER 30

Nothing in the world could have changed as long as Emma was within my arms. Being with her felt whole again. The pain of seeing Elizabeth taken away from me was too painful at that time.

As we slowly pull away from each other I brought my fingers to her chin making her eyes look upon mine without a moment to spare I leaned down her eyes slowly closing and my eyes closed in returned as I put my lips onto her frail lips kissing in a rather slow and affectionate kiss. I had missed this taste. We pulled away and she began to blush but I smile putting the front lock of hair onto the back of her ears.

When I heard a sudden cough I turned around and to realized that there were people around us. I began to tense, but when I felt Emma hand slowly slipped into mine I found comfort in her support.

"Hey Sierra?" She smiles. "I want you to meet my dad." She pointed to a man with black hair and blue eyes everything about him was charming especially since his eyes shown a bit of darkness in him it makes him have an air of mystery clung onto him.

"Hello Mr. Kritanta," I wave my hand. He waved back.

"This is Lucifer Morningstar," she pointed. She didn't have to say that I know him and with his devilish smirk I smile back at him.

"Still can't wipe that smirk off your face Lucifer," I questioned

"Not that I can't but it's just who I am."

"And it looks like you still haven't gotten over your past crush Lucifer after all you still came eventhough your father had clearly gave you strick instruction on not coming back here."

He finally gave out the smirk on his face showing his true face his true feelings looking over to Mr. Kritanta and back at me. "I can't have my father control me again."

I nod my head. Emma and Mr. Kritanta was still staring at us. He could probably feel that Lucifer feelings for him were not as a friend but something else. I held onto Emma hands.

Mr. Kritanta must understand that Lucifer betrayal was not his fault it was his father. After all Lucifer grew up in fear of his father. Everything he does his father has to know. He is like a puppet while his father was the puppeteer. He had no control over his life yet he is standing here because of him.

For a minute Mr Kritanta looked at Lucifer with sadness in his eyes but soon he masked it with a serious look on his face. "Sierra," he said and looked at me with serious expression. "I really appreciate you coming here to see my daughter but I need to ask how did you get here?"

"As the Queen of the Thunder Kingdom I have a seal which allows me to create a portal to help me go to places in which I desire. As a matter of a fact all royals should have one."

Mr Kritanta looked like he was in a deep stress. "We have to go into a hiding all of us to some place where no one can get to us."

"You have a place in mind, dad?" Emma asked.

He shooked his head. The situation is too grave. I was the previous Queen of the Thunder Kingdom but now I hold no power over this position.

"I have a place in mind," Lucifer spoke. "But it would require all of you to come to hell with me."

"Would it be safe?" Mr Kritanta said.

"It's a hundred percent safe. As a matter it's my secret hide out. In the mean time all of you can hide there."

"Alright, let me get my wife first before we go to your place." Lucifer nodded there was a little hint of sadness in his gaze but he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

In a flash Mr Kritanta disappears and in the next minute he was here with his wife and my heart sudden drops out of my chest she was beyond sensational gorgeous. The air that she carries around with her warm and fragrant it's almost like her existence alone can bring the world hope.

Without looking back at Mr. Kritanta and his wife Lucifer made a portal. He looked at me and Emma telling us to go in and so we did.

When we arrived I have never expected hell to be so beautiful. We were standing high in the mountain  with a wooden house in the middle of wild forest. I was surprised and I never had visited hell before.

Mr Kritanta and his wife went next afterwards Lucifer came in and smiles. "Welcome to my humble abode."

"You live here?" Mr Kritanta asked surprised.

He smiles proudly. "If I am at my best behavior my father lets me do whatever I want for a day or two so I build this place a place that no one knows what the prince of hell is doing, and stay here to relax."

As Lucifer opens the door and guided us in. It was very surprising for us that the Prince of Hell actually lives here. Books were neatly placed in a shelves by the window a beige color mat was placed in a living room with television and two large speaker was placed beside the TV.  There was a stair leading up to the second floor just right at the back of the living room.

It was surprisingly a small and warm-hearted place to stay in. Mr Kritanta headed in towards the living room he stared in at a picture and with a surprise look on Lucifer eyes he quickly ran up and hid the photograph against his back.

"I didn't know you still had it," Mr Kritanta was barely heard but Lucifer just tried to look straight into his eyes. "Of course I had it. It was how we met?"

Mr. Kritanta was left silent but he walked to his wife and looked towards him. "Thank you for letting us stay here. Sincerely, thank you."

Lucifer pulled in a weak smile. "I am willing to do anything to keep you and your family safe."

"Thank you," Mr Kritanta whispers.

By the sound of Mr. Kritanta voice I knew that this could be another chapter of their story.