T W O - "You're an idiot."

Since Axel and I never decided a time to meet up, I'm at a complete loss right now.

It's the day we agreed to meet for our first cooking session and so far today I've gone for a shower, stress eaten a muffin and then sat in my bed and stared at a wall.

Real productive, Skylar.

I turn on my phone and spot that it's one in the afternoon. That's a good time to visit Axel, right?

I stand in front of my wardrobe and quickly begin pulling out clothing ideas.

I eventually settle on my baggy white jumper and my black, ripped skinny jeans. I wrap myself up in my tartan scarf, green jacket and lace up ankle boots to try and fight the icy, cold outside.

I open the door to my dorm, that I luckily just have to myself, and lock it behind me

Here goes nothing.

••••

The familiar ding of the elevator, announces to me that I've arrived.

I step out into the, yet again, desolate corridor. Slowly walking up to number fifteen, I hesitantly knock against the door.

It immediately swings open, a girl stands there staring at me.

Wait. A girl?

Her legs are long. Like long. She's wearing a oversized t-shirt that just about covers what needs to be covered. Her blonde hair falls down her back in messy curls, last nights lipstick still smudged on her lips.

"What?" She asks, in a bored tone.

"Is Axel in?" I ask, slowly sanding up to my full height.

Yeah right, I'm five foot four. Most things are taller than me.

"Of course he is honey." She giggles, flipping a bit of hair behind her shoulder. "I mean he's in the apartment. Not making out with me anymore...unfortunately."

I raise my eyebrows, the feeling of wanting to laugh becoming to much.

Who does this bitch think she is?

"Yeah that really is unfortunate." I say, acting sympathetic just to get some answers. "So, Axel?"

"Oh yeah! I'll go get him." She smiles.

Finally, she's being useful.

Suddenly, she turns around. Her lips set in a frown.