F O U R T E E N - "No chance."

This chapter is dedicated to @nothinglikesarebear for voting! Thank you so much, it helps a lot ;)

••••

At around eleven at night, we call for pizza.

Which then lead to a five minute argument about whether or not pineapple deserved to be on pizza.

It so does.

So when Rob's phone receives a text message, we all practically jump on it in relief that our hunger will be solved soon.

"Okay, it's here. But it's down at the entrance." Rob frowns as he reads off the message from his phone.

"Okay, Skylar and I will go." Axel decides, already standing up.

"Have fun lovebirds! Don't ruin my pizza though." Rob warns, his smile joking.

Standing up, Axel and I head towards the door. He opens it up for me and I step through into the bright corridor.

"Thanks." I mumble.

Axel and I begin to walk down the corridor, heading for the stairs.

Axel seems to have a skip in his step, looking at me every so often. "So, you know I still haven't embarrassed you yet."

I groan, remembering his promise. "You know, you really don't have to." I shake my head, looking at him.

His jawline should be illegal.

"Yep, I really do." He nods. "Which is why I need to do this."

Stopping suddenly, Axel wraps an arm round my waist and hauls me over his shoulder.

I silently thank god that I'm hungry, because if not I probably would've thrown up all over Axel.

"What are you doing?" I shriek, letting out a giggle.

"You'll see." He whispers before beginning to quickly walk down the stairs.

His back muscles move with every move and I'm painfully aware that my ass is right beside his face.

Suddenly, he stops and walks out of the stairs, onto the ground floor.

"Everyone!" He shouts. "This girl likes pineapple on her pizza so she is now open for insults."

"Oh my god." I laugh, completely confused about how that's the one thing Axel chooses to mention.

"Axel, let me down." I laugh, kicking my legs.

Instead, Axel just uses his other hand to keep my legs down.

"She's also not fallen for my charm yet, so she's basically immune." He shouts again.

If only he knew.

At this point, a few people have come out of their dorms and are watching us completely amused.

"Axel, put me down!" I shout again.

"No." He laughs, clearly enjoying seeing me suffered.

I hit Axel's back and wiggle my legs again, "Please." I plead.

"Are you embarrassed?" He asks.

"Yes, now let me down!" I laugh.

"Okay." He agrees and lets me down.

Quickly.

I fall flat onto my ass, the concrete floor doing nothing to help me.

Pain shoots through my back and I internally groan at what just happened.