T W E N T Y E I G H T - "Let me help you."

This chapter is dedicated to @AriaMay15 for voting! Thank you so much :)

••••

I miss him.

I miss his jokes, my days seeming darker this past week.

I miss his smile, how it used to light up the whole room.

I miss his body and how he used to hold me tight.

I miss him.

It increases as I walk onto campus, knowing that he's so close to me. Yet, I can't touch or see him.

Plus, I still can't think about him without wanting to break down.

So basically, this past week has changed nothing.

Although it has made me appreciate my friends a lot more. Emma, Rob and Brooke have a been a constant support.

It's safe to say lots of ice-cream has been consumed.

Plus, fact that I should probably throw out my swimsuit because there's no way I'm going to fit into that anymore...

Talking about Brooke, I'm on my way to meet her right now.

Our dance troop is facing against the school tomorrow night, at the sidelines of the football match.

It's high stakes, with the whole school going to be there.

Including Axel.

Dammit, I cannot stop thinking about him.

Blowing out a breath in annoyance, I shake my head and head to dance practice.

••••

"Finally!" Brooke shouts as she spots my walking into the studio. "Get your butt into those dance shoes."

Although she may be supportive about my emotional dramas in my dorm room, Brooke in the dance studio is a force to be reckoned with.

"Sorry," I sigh. "Rob was begging me to watch more Project Runway."

Which is true, after staring the series in the beginning of this mess, I seem to have reignited Rob's love for it.

Which needs to be stopped, he's now commenting on my clothing choices.

"Right, let's get started!" Brooke calls.

I head to the front of the class to start demonstrating, loosing myself in the music.

••••

"That was good, Liza you have to work on your rhythm." I instruct.

Practice went well but it kind of has to at this point. I managed to stay at the front the whole time, due to my concussion being cleared, but being able to only move one arm made things a lot more difficult.

"That's great guys, rehearsal over." Brooke announces.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I go and grab my bag. Swinging it over my shoulder, I make my way out of the building.

••••

Approaching my dorm, I'm almost one hundred percent sure I look like a mess.

With my hair tied up, dancing clothes on and a red, sweaty face I pray I don't see anyone until after my shower.

Clicking open the door, my wish has clearly not been met.

Because standing in the middle of my dorm room is Axel.