S I X - "Okay, lets go!"

This chapter is dedicated to @Mo_Mo3564 for voting! Thank you, it means a lot :)

••••
Part 1
••••

"I'm practically a master at this." Rob boasts as he lays another blanket out on the floor.

Rob and I's beds are currently completely covered in pillows, he then decided that it wasn't enough and went and got his blanket stach.

I don't even want to know why he has that. Or where he's been hiding it for that matter....

Whilst this is happening, Axel, Emma and I are standing by the doorway, looking in amusement.

"Do you want me to get more pillows?" Offers Emma, being her usual helpful self.

Way to make me look bad.

"That would be amazing, thank you!" Exclaims Rob.

Emma smiles at his enthusiasm and then scurries off out of the door.

"I'm hungry." Complains Axel.

"For what?" I ask, immediately closing my eyes in annoyance as my dirty mind kicks in.

Axel lets out a chuckle, his laugh deep and husky.

"I'm hungry for a lot of things." Axel whispers to me, his voice low.

Goosebumps immediately appear on my arms, I shiver but stand my ground.

There must be a breeze in here.

"Well I thought you two couldn't get weirder together but I guess I was wrong." Rob interrupts, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "You two can go get the food for the sleepover then."

"Yeah, funny one." I roll my eyes.

"C'mon Cupcake, for me! You can even use my bank card." He pleads.

"If we're using your money then fuck yeah. C'mon Cupcake." Axel sings, already out of the door.

"You can't use that nickname!" I exclaim, running after Axel.

••••

"Ooo, aren't you a fancy." I tease, looking at Axel's car.

"You're so weird." He rolls his eyes, despite a smile being on his face

Parked in front of me is Axel's car. A fancy back Audi one at that.

I don't know cars, okay?

"I wonder how much mommy and daddy spent on this one." I laugh, enjoying teasing the hell out of him.

"Just get in." He sighs, running a hand through his -incredibly soft looking - brown hair.

Before I can reach the door, Axel opens it for me.

"Damn, chivalry is coming up from the grave." I smile, getting in the car.

Axel laughs and shakes his head. "I'm just being nice."

"Uh-hu. You're still not getting into my pants, if that's your plan." I point out, curious to why Axel is being nice to me.

"That's always my plan, Skylar."

••••

"So we buy everything we can?" I ask, wanting to know the definite plan.

"We're shopping with Rob's card, of course we're buying everything."

Axel drives into the supermarket that's around ten minutes away from the dorm and parks.