T H I R T Y T H R E E ~ "Can't help it."

This chapter is dedicated to @Skyejackson1200 for voting and following me! Thank you so much xx

••••

I will work for it, you know I will.

Axel's text message manages to plant a lasting smile onto my face, my cheeks beginning to burn as I approach my dorm room.

Opening the door, I have to squint my eyes to see through the darkness.

Emma and Dean lie in separate beds, their eyes planted on the TV. Project Runway is playing, Heidi Klum looking fabulous as she explains the challenge for the nervous faces of the designers.

Clearing my throat, both of them oblivious to the fact I'm in the room, I say, "This is cute."

Both Emma and Dean whip their heads towards me, looking guilty. Deciding to play on this, I walk up to the laptop and pretend to guess what's on the laptop. Emma begins to get out of bed to turn it off, but I'm faster.

"Project Runway! You two could just start your fashion brand now." I tease, my words not being true at all.

Dean lives in jeans and t-shirts, drag him away from that and there would be consequences.

"Shut up." Dean grumbles, running a hand through his hair.

"It just appeared on because we were using Rob's laptop." Emma explains, looking guilty.

I burst out laughing at their weak excuses. Pretending nod in fake agreement, I turn to see them both looking at me.

"Relax, it's only me. I'll just tell Rob who definitely won't tell anyone else." I shrug, still smiling.

"Go for it, I'll tell Axel you were grinning when you came home from his place." Emma retorts and folds her arms across her chest.

Despite our serious words, both Emma and I are grinning at each other while we say them. Nudging my shoulder with her own, she looks at me expectantly.

"What?" I ask.

"You know what! Tell us what happened." Emma squeals, dragging me to my bed.

Looking over at Dean sympathetically, he pouts at me. "You don't need to stay for this, if you don't want to." I reassure him.

"Thank. God." He laughs, standing up form the bed. Cracking his back he makes his way towards the door. "See you in class."

And with that extremely emotional goodbye, Dean walks out of the from room and slams the door behind him.

"I'm dying over here." Emma sings, looking at me.

"Okay, I'll start form the beginning." I say, before launching off into a speech about what just occurred between Axel and I.

From every work spoken, to every gesture, I tell Emma everything. When I tell her about my slightly over dramatic exit, she grins at me.

"Yes girl!! What did he say?" She asks, almost bouncing with excitement.

Showing her my phone which contains Axel's message to me, she lets out a dreamy sigh.

"Holy shit, I wish I had a man like that." She says, lying on my bed.

I lie beside her, out shoulders touching due to the small bed.

"Yeah, but he's also the man who had the girl who hates me on his lap." I sigh, feeling the beginning of a headache coming on.