T H I R T Y F I V E ~ "Let's go then."

This chapter is dedicated to @dusktilldawn01 for voting, commenting and making the gorgeous cover above! Thank you so much xx

••••

"See you guys later." Axel waves as he walks out of the door.

After coming back with me, he stayed and chatted for a bit with Rob and I. It's an act that he does regularly, which makes me miss where we used to be more than usual.

"Thank god he is gone, I need some girl advice." Rob announces, sitting cross-legged on his bed facing me.

I spin around in the desk to chair to face him and ask, "What's wrong?"

"Drew said he loved me this afternoon. And now I want to say it back." Rob blurts out, his eyes suddenly puppy like at the mention of Drew.

"Holy shit," I exclaim, "How did he do it?"

"Well we were watching a film all snuggled up and he turned to me and said that I was the only one that he wanted to do that with. That I was the only one he wanted to do anything with, by his side, all the time. I could've sobbed, Cupcake. It was so beautiful!" Rob exclaims, his words tumbling out.

"That's so cute, I'm so happy for you!" I squeal. "Why did you need my help, though?"

"Because I need to say it back and if I was to ask Axel for help, he would suggest something like taking Drew to a football match." Rob shudders.

I let out a laugh before starting to think. "Well, where did you two first meet?"

"At KiKi's the club." Rob answers without missing a beat.

"Okay, so go out tonight with him and tell him." I suggest.

"Only if you guys come." Rob answers immediately.

"What?"

"Please." Rob begs, dragging out the 'e'.

"It's Thursday night. Also, shouldn't it be just you two?" I protest.

"I'm not going to say I love you to a boy who hasn't yet my friends." Rob says.

"It's about time!" I laugh, relieved that Rob has finally realised this and I'm finally getting to meet the boy who has made one of my best friends beyond happy.

"I'll set it up." Rob winks, before going onto his phone to start planning.

••••

"Finally, what took you two this long?!" Rob shouts as he opens the door to Axel and Emma.

Emma looks stunning in a skintight, sparkly gold dress. Her hair is wavy and pushed behind her, a necklace resting on her chest.

Axel, however, seems dead set on testing my morals. He's wearing black jeans, white trainers and a denim shirt. The shirt is rolled up to his elbows, with the top two buttons undone so you can see his tanned chest.

"Right, let's go then." Rob claps his hands as if to put us into formation.

Catching Emma by the wrist he drags her out of the room. Before leaving, he turns and winks at me knowingly.

That sneaky bastard.

"You look beyond words," Axel murmurs as he walks closer to me. Running a hand through his hair, his blue eyes stare into my own. "Jesus, you're really testing me aren't you?"

Taking a look at myself, I assess my burgundy play suit. Accessorised with my gold jewellery, I look okay. My hot pink cast of ruins the look. Again.