E I G H T - "I'm so dead."

This chapter is dedicated to @abrcd1991 for voting! Thank you so much :)

••••

I managed to tidy around two pizza boxes before I remember why I didn't drink.

My eleven am class.

So yet again, I was late.

Which leads me to where I am now, frantically running around my dorm room trying to be on time.

I keep running round swearing whilst Axel just lays on the floor.

"You know, we didn't hook up or anything. You don't need to freak out and run away." He says, his voice quiet due to his hangover.

I ignore him.

"I'm so dead." I groan, as I pull on my shoes.

My mismatched outfit consists of leggings, a red t-shirt with some sort of football sign on it. Plus, some black ankle boots.

I'm pretty sure the t-shirt is one of Rob's old one's.

Not quite Gucci.

Grabbing my bag, I run out of the room.

And that's how my first morning with Axel ended.

••••

Opening the door to my classroom, Miss Poppy immediately makes eye contact with me.

She gives me her signature death glare and I immediately regret wearing red.

It's like I'm asking for a punishment essay.

I look around the room and realise that the chairs are set in a square today.

I scan the room, looking for Emma but I can't seem to find her. I assume she's hungover judging by how drunk she was last night.

Setting my sights on a free seat. I walk over and sit down silently, refusing to make eye contact with anyone.

I can feel the whole class's gaze on me as I sit down. I immediately shrink with the attention.

Public attention. Ew.

As I sit down, I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Here's what you've missed." A deep voice whispers as a piece of paper is handed to me.

I turn to my side to see a guy looking at me kindly.

He's obviously tall, but not too tall. Maybe around six foot? His brown eyes immediately capture my attention and his messy brown hair keeps it.

Where were these guys in high school?!

"Thank you. Is it anything important?" I ask, silently praying that I've not missed much. I am forty five minutes late though, so the chances aren't high.

At least I turned up.

"Not really, Miss Poppy is just droning on." He says back, our voices still quiet.

I look around the classroom to see Miss Poppy leaning over someone's desk explaining the new theory. The students face is bored, like every single other one in the class.