T H I R T Y O N E ~ "We do."

This chapter is dedicated to @_jipaa_ for voting and leaving some hilarious comments! Thank you so much :)

••••

I almost cry in relief when we reach the dorm.

Rob opens the door for me and I immediately fall onto my bed. I let out a content sigh, the comforter encasing me in a bubble of warmth.

But of course, somebody needs to pop that bubble.

"Right, I'll go get dinner then. Chinese?" Rob suggests, looking round hopefully.

Emma and Axel start agreeing and talking about orders, but I wave my hand in the air.

"You okay?" Emma asks, coming to sit beside me.

"Rob was supposed to go and have a dinner date with Drew! You were so excited, so please don't let my stupid injury stop you." I instruct.

Rob and Drew's relationship has been going strong recently, despite not seeing much of each other. They finally managed to get a night where both of them were free for dinner, so I was not going to let that go down the drain.

"No way, Cupcake. I'm not leaving you." Rob shakes his head, giving me a disapproving look.

"I've got a broken arm, big whoop. You're going to go on that date and have a fucking fabulous time." I shoot back, not allowing him to stop his plans for me.

"But, you're hur-" Rob protests, but I cut him off.

"Exactly and I'm going to be bored. You go on that date and come back with lots of romantic stories." I say, pointing at Rob.

Emma and Axel, who had been eerily quiet during this exchange, start nodding their heads.

"She's right, man, go." Axel encourages, a smile on his face.

The damn dimple that reappears, making my heart turn to jelly. I internally scold myself for the thought.

"You shut up, you have no opinion here." Emma says, pointing at Axel.

I let out a laugh, which leads to me being stared at my all three pairs of eyes.

"Sorry." I mumble with a smirk on my face, looking down, hoping my hair covers the amusement on my face.

"Right, fine I'll go." Rob sighs.

"You're acting like it's a bad thing." Emma laughs.

"I just don't wanna leave Skylar." Rob pouts, making me want to hug him for his caring nature.

"It's fine, we'll look after her." Axel responds.

Emma and I share a panicked look, knowing this is going to be an interesting night.

••••

After Rob leaves the apartment with a flurry of apologies, the three of us lapse into silence.

"Food?" Emma suggests, lying on my bed with me.

Axels stayed behind, with no intentions of leaving by the looks of it.

"I still think Chinese." Axel suggests, lying in Rob's bed.

His broad frame makes the beds look tiny and I suddenly understand why Axel has that massive apartment.

"You'll get what you're given." Emma says, narrowing her eyes at him.

Axel puts his hands up in a sign of surrender, before turning towards me. The brilliant blue orbs of his cause my heart to start thundering, convincing me that Emma can probably hear it.