Attention Seeker

Okay, by choosing to read all these oneshots, you're allowing yourself to read blood, suicidal thoughts, depression, and everything else which is dark. Because if you're not comfortable, please don't read this.

And if you're feeling suicidal, talk go someone.... but sometimes, I wish I can follow my own advice.

Aiden's PoV

He didn't know he'd go along with his plan... it was a strange feeling, walking through the crowds, while planning your own death.

Aiden was making his way to the bookstore to get a new penknife, since he had lost his previous one.

It's been two weeks since he stopped cutting, but that feeling was back again. Aiden pushed the door open and pulled out one side of his earpiece in case anyone approached him or said 'excuse me'. Keeping calm, Aiden made his way to the penknife section, where there were different prices for different blades.

Aiden felt his heart jump a little, like it always did whenever he was out in public. He hated being around people... he always had to plaster a smile to his face, act funny, or make jokes... fake. Aiden scowled, finally finding a penknife which was for a dollar.

He held it in his hand, immediately thinking. He would die... for a dollar.

Aiden pretended to look for an eraser, as people crowded around the cashier. He prayed that no one was staring at him as he weaved through the crowds.

Suddenly his head gave a massive throb, and Aiden winced. There it was  again... that headache. It's been going on for at least four years. A ghost of a headache. And Aiden didn't know what it was. But that didn't matter. He needed to relieve his stress.

Aiden looked at the counter and walked towards the available one. "That will be a dollar.." the cashier held out a hand for the money.

Aiden pulled his sleeve over his arm and handed him the money. For a heart stopping moment, the cashier looked like he wanted to say something but Aiden noticed that he kept quiet. Was he curious about Aiden's purchase? Aiden did have a backup plan.

If anyone asked him why he had a penknife with him, he would always say that it was for an art project. There.

"Thanks." Aiden muttered as the cashier looked at him in the eye.

"... Don't do it." Aiden stopped, looking at the green eyed boy, who looked at Aiden's other wrist, which he had accidentally pulled up, and revealed brown-red scars. Aiden scowled. "It's for an art project, mind your own business." he snapped, pulling his sleeve over the scars and walked out of the bookstore.

Stupid nosy boy... Aiden cursed himself for accidentally pulling up his sleeve. Why did he do that?

Because you wanted someone's attention. A voice whispered in his head. Aiden closed his eyes, "I don't care." he must've looked crazy, since he was just talking to himself.

Aiden walked home, pushing his earpieces into his ears. As soon as he got home...

He knew what he had to do.

-End