Common Story (Guess this ship) :))))

I wanted to write a sad story but yknow. I don't have the energyyyyyyy. And I cant thinkkkkkkkkkkk...

Lukas's PoV

He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose as that headache made him lose all his concentration again. Hoping people would just take the message and leave him alone, Lukas closed his eyes, ready for a quick rest.

"Hey," someone snapped their fingers in front of him, making Lukas open his eyes and flinch.

"What?" the blonde asked irritably as he pulled off his headphones, which served as a relief since it helped ease the pounding of his headache a little.

A boy was kneeling in front of him, his mop of jet black hair falling into his face as he grinned. He was rather tough and strong, and could always beat anyone in a game during gym.

And he usually hung out with that other brunette boy and that kinda pretty dark skinned girl. But what was he doing here? That was all Lukas could think about at that time anyway.

"Whatcha doing blonde?" he asked as Lukas sighed, "Listening to music. Now can you leave me alone?" he added, not caring if he hurt the other boy's feelings.

Just as Lukas had hoped, the boy blinked, momentarily stunned by his coldness. The blonde was about to slip on his headphones again but was stopped by the annoying boy again.

"Why don't you wanna talk to me?" he tilted his head a little, making Lukas roll his eyes.

"Because I'm trying. To. Get this stupid headache to calm down." to prove his point, his head gave a nasty throb, making Lukas wince and hold his head.

"Wow, is it very very bad?" the boy asked, looking at Lukas with worry.

Lukas glared at the boy, who didn't seem at all scared of him. In fact, he seemed to be immune by Lukas's hostility, which the blonde found annoying. After all, he didn't want this stupid boy to follow him everywhere he went...

"Can you just leave me alone?" Lukas asked, still holding his head with one hand and coiling his headphone wires with the other hand.

The boy shook his head, "If you're in pain, you gotta go to the nurse's office. No exceptions." he instructed sternly as Lukas glared at him.

"You're not the boss of me, big guy. Now leave me alone."

The boy sighed, sitting in front of Lukas, "Nope. Not until you say that you'll go to the nurse's office."

"Why would I want to involve a stupid adult into my problems?" Lukas replied, his headache getting worse with each passing minute, "Adults solve nothing."

The boy raised an eyebrow, his dark eyes regarding Lukas skeptically, "Who told you that?"

"No one needs to tell me," Lukas gritted his teeth as he remembered how his parents treats him.

"I found out all by myself. You tell an adult something and somehow, it becomes your fault. They start to tell you that you're worthless. I'm nothing. And I'm not worth anything."

The dark haired boy frowned, twisting his green jacket in his hands a little. "It's not that bad, Lukas." he tried for a smile, despite Lukas's obvious coldness

"Oh yeah?"

"The good thing," the boy said quickly, "Is that if you told the school nurse about this, you can rest at her office and skip lessons."

Lukas hesitated, narrowing his eyes at the boy, who smiled a little, a mischievous look in his eyes.

Lukas didn't want to admit but the boy had a point. Lukas wanted to skip his lessons... since they were boring and meaningless.

He wanted to write, but instead he got into a engineering class. Stupid teachers. "I guess," Lukas murmured as the boy brightened up. "Really? Okay, for the sake of your health, just go see the nurse!" he smiled as Lukas rolled his eyes.

"Whatever... thanks for talking to me. I guess." Lukas muttered, holding onto the wall to push himself up to stand. The boy reached out and grabbed Lukas's hand without warning.

"Don't touch me." Lukas snapped, pulling his hand away quickly. The boy held up his own hands, "Okay okay, just wondering if you needed some help. I'll always be here, blonde."

Lukas scowled, not really liking this strange boy, but he couldn't help feeling impressed that this guy continued talking to him, even after Lukas's obvious glare.

"Uh huh... now you take care of yourself-." the boy told him as Lukas looked up to see that brunette guy, Jesse, wave. "Oi Axel!" he called, "We're gonna leave without you!"

Lukas glanced up at the boy, who was obviously taller than him. "Sorry, I wish I can help you get to the office-." "Please don't." "But I gotta go now." Axel finished, despite Lukas's interruption.

Lukas sighed as Axel shook his hand. "Nice to meet you anyway, blonde."

With that, he turned away, running after Jesse and that girl... who Lukas remembered as Olivia.

Axel... that name kinda ringed a bell but... Lukas looked down at his wrist, where there was a simple leather bracelet wrapped around his wrist. It was given to him by some kid he met a long long time ago...

But he shrugged, "Probably some stupid misunderstanding." he muttered to himself. That guy, Axel, didn't have a bracelet around his wrist after all, Lukas thought as he headed to the nurse's office.

*************************

Axel sat on his bed, bending down to grab a box from under his bed. Sliding it out with his foot, he smiled at the familiar childish handwriting.

Without a word, Axel set the box on his bed and wiped the thin layer of dust off. Maybe it was finally time to tell Lukas, Axel thought as he opened the lid.

Inside was a couple of letters and notes, and a few journals from years ago.

And nestled amongst the papers was a simple black bracelet, a similar one Axel had seen around Lukas's wrist earlier.

-End