Bridge to Nowhere (Jaiden)

yknow what. i'm on the bus and bus journeys are fun. because i can write but okay. 😹 here's a small story i was thinking of rn:

(XD i'm listening to the best songs ever rn, if you wanna listen too they're:

- Losing my Mind by 'Falling in Reverse'

- Little Poor Me by 'Layto'

- Suicial Thoughts by 'Josh A'

(idk if you'll ever listen to them but heck, they're FUCKING LITTTT- you know i'm serious when i swear- 😹)and there are some swear words in the songs but yknow, i know you ain't affected. 😏 shjsjsjs i feel so rebellious.)

(edit: i wrote this for my.. girlfriend. because i was bored and on the bus. i decided to just post it here, because. well. why not? so, sorry about the lowercase, i always use it) :)

(jaiden btw:)

jesse ran through the rain, his feet soaked through with rainwater and mud. but he couldn't stop running. he didn't want to. he needed to see his boyfriend before the police found him.

"come on aiden, pick up." jesse muttered to himself, pressing redial on his phone to call him again. the other boy had been going through so much, this whole year. and it was only a matter of time before he finally got in trouble.

aiden had a rebellious streak with his parents, often shouting at them and once he nearly punched his mother but thankfully, jesse had pulled him back the moment aiden raised his arm.

he wanted the old aiden back. the old aiden who was childish, with bright lime green eyes and a big smile. where had he gone?

deep down, jesse knew. alcohol took aiden from him. drugs. cigarettes and spray paint. drugs snatched aiden with its dirty little hands and tore him away from jesse. before leaving jesse alone to himself.

and jesse wasn't sure what he could ever do to make aiden snap out of this.

jesse slowed to a stop, panting hard and gripping onto a lamppost, feeling the rain pelt down on him and soak his clothes. where was aiden?

jesse's phone nearly slipped out of his grip, due to the rainwater. with shaking, cold hands, he dialed aiden again, feeling more and more desperate.

on the fifth ring, aiden finally picked up, making jesse bring the phone to his ear and call his name. "Aiden? Aiden, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"police- spray paint- fourth street." aiden's voice was interrupted with static.

Forth street. that's where jesse had to go.

the boy immediately ran off, this time knowing where he was going. "stay on the line." jesse shouted as loud as he could, hoping aiden could hear him.

"jesse-" aiden replied. "gang- fight- paint."

jesse finally got to third street, trying to catch his breath and holding the stitch in his side. what was aiden trying to say?

"i'm on my way." jesse murmured, "hold on."

"hurry-"

the line went dead, making jesse's heart plummet as he ran across the street heading off to fourth street with newfound energy.

a few police cars drove past him, making jesse wonder how serious this situation was.

jesse stopped when he saw him. aiden.

pinned to the wall by a cop and getting his hands cuffed. no. no no no. no-

aiden and jesse made eye contact, across the street as cars drove past.

jesse looked around and saw a bridge. he couldn't lose aiden. he wasn't ever going to let him go no matter what.

jesse ran up the bridge, his feet slipping on the stairs thanks to the rain. when he started to head down, he tripped and rolled down the last few flights of stairs.

jesse groaned, gripping the sharp concrete ground and looking up, to see aiden yelling and crying for jesse.

he was so close. jesse got up with the help of the railing and stumbled over to where aiden was. the cop holding aiden down turned to jesse, who scooped up a can of spray paint and blinded him.

"what- hey!" the cop spluttered as jesse grabbed aiden's arm.

"jesse, you can't be here!" aiden started to say when jesse shook his head, holding his side with the other hand which was burning with pain.

"i can't- i can't just leave you." jesse said, looking around as more cops started to run towards the two. "get in the car now!" he yelled.

aiden nodded, still handcuffed and unable to drive. but jesse hopped into the police car and started the engine, leaving the cops behind.

but the fall from just now blurred his vision and the fact that it was raining made it unable for jesse to see where he was driving.

"what happened?" jesse asked, turning on the windshield wipers and looking back to see a couple of cars chasing them.

"spray paint. they were arresting me for doing graffiti and stealing money." aiden muttered. "and this." he held up a silver ring, "it.. it was for you."

jesse gripped the wheel tighter, feeling tears trailing down his cheeks, "you didn't have to steal." he murmured. "you didn't have to do any of this."

aiden went silent. "i'm sorry, jesse. i- LEFT!" he yelled, making jesse yank the wheel to the left and narrowly avoid an incoming car.

"save the talking for later aiden," jesse swallowing the taste of blood, "we've got a fucking ton of cars to outrun. so hold on."

aiden somehow managed to uncuff his hands and grab a gun from the glove box. "time to kill them." aiden said,rolling down the window and leaning out.

"wait- don't fucking kill them you little shit-" jesse swore, "just slow them down!"

aiden nodded, aiming and firing at the windows of the cop cars.

jesse spun the wheel, heading straight for the highway as aiden continued to distract the cops.

"aiden, get ready to jump." jesse said, unlocking the doors as they got closer to the bridge, where there was water.

"wait, what?" aiden looked at him, shocked as they got closer.

"jump!" jesse immediately pulled the car to a slower speed, letting it drift and pushing aiden out.

he and aiden rolled out of the car, just as it crashed right into the bridge. if they were in there a second later, they would've died.

jesse grabbed aiden's hand and climbed up the ledge, "JUMP!" he yelled, letting aiden fire one more time at the cops and following him, the two diving into the water fall below.

jesse gasped, swimming to the surface and pulling aiden up with him, knowing he couldn't swim.

jesse looked at his boyfriend, who just stared at him with newfound respect. "huh.. who knew jesse was such a rebel?" aiden smirked.

jesse pulled aiden in to kiss him, despite the two treading in the water.

"oh shut up," jesse smirked, pulling away, "now come on, we better go before they find us."

aiden grabbed jesse's hand, and slipped the silver ring on it, "love you." he grinned as jesse rolled his eyes.

"i'll always save your sorry ass, aiden." jesse smiled, "what's new?"

-End 

(and now. *claps hands* it was such a perfect timing. i'm home XD hope you liked this (i was literally supposed to work on a new book i'm writing but oh well, i had this random idea on my head) XD