Mirrors (Jesskas) (Torture)

Jesse's PoV

"How many times do I have to tell you to clean up after you're done with a murder Jess?" Jesse sighed to his sister as she smirked. "Why? It gives our prisoner a better feel of the place with the blood everywhere."

Jesse rolled his eyes. "Okay, but just be more careful next time, sis. You almost got caught when you were dragging Petra here. I had to save your sorry ass even though I'm younger than you."

"Shut up. If it wasn't for me, we wouldn't have started this." Jess flipped her hair and smirked wider. The two of them were currently lounging in their basement, cleaning up their metallic equipment and scrubbing the blood off the walls. Normal.

"Who's next on the list anyway?" Jess asked. Jesse glanced over at the piece of paper, which was taped to the wall. Jesse smiled and picked up his trusty penknife. "Let's go pay our dear blonde friend a little visit shall we?"

********** 🔪 **********

Jesse slammed the door closed behind him, making Jess protest. She wanted to join him in the fun but heck, she can't have all the fun could she? Jesse walked around Lukas's unconscious body and tried to think of a way to torture him.

They've already tried burning Petra alive (which proved rather messy but it was so worth it), ripping Olivia's limbs apart and even cutting off Axel's head. All of which, was super messy, much to Jesse's disappointment. He hated cleaning up after himself.

Why not... Jesse looked up at the ceiling, smiling as a plan formed in his head. A different type of torture? Something which didn't involve mess?

Jesse walked around the room and closed all the drainage pipes and setting a timer on a clock. The same one Jess had used on Petra. To be honest, it was a brilliant idea! Burning her alive? Well... that was original.

But Jesse had to up his game if he wanted to beat Jess. That was the point of all this. To beat each other in their own little games of torture. (A/N, AidenTheAuthor i totally didn't make a reference to your book. definitely not) Jesse finally closed the last hatch and waited for Lukas to wake up.

There was a small bump on the back of the blonde's head, where Jesse had whacked him with a stick to make him fall unconscious. But in the meantime... he walked over to the table where Jesse kept all this torture devices and picked up a butcher's knife.

********** 🔪 **********

Lukas's PoV

Lukas jolted awake when he felt the ground shake beneath him. What... where was he? He opened his eyes a little to see bright light in front of him. He blinked and hoped that his vision would focus. A shadow passed over him, making him blink even more. "J-Jesse?" he murmured.

"Finally. You're awake!" Jesse's face came into view as Lukas looked around, trying to get his bearings. He was in a room, surrounded with mirrors. The air felt suffocating, and Lukas had trouble breathing. "W-where am I?" he managed to say as Jesse walked over to him again.

"Where.." he tried to move his arms and he found that they were wrapped with barbed wire. Some of the pricks were already embedded in his arms so all Lukas could feel was nails digging into his sore wrists. "What's going on?" he asked his friend as the brown haired boy circled around, as if thinking.

"You know Lukas... you always striked me as the clever one. Tell me. Where do you think you are?"

Lukas swallowed and winced, his throat feeling extremely raw. "I-I... you. The disappearances. Was it all you? Petra? Olivia?" Lukas started to panic, making the wires draw blood from his wrists. Jesse smiled at him. "Yes, and no. I killed Petra, but my sister? Well... she's more bloodthirsty so Olivia and Axel had to go."