Stop (Jaiden)

(Warning: Lukas is a jerk in this)
Aiden's PoV

He walked along the corridor. His headphones blocking out all the sounds of the outside world. With each step, he paced around, trying to calm his nerves. Maybe he should go to the bathroom, to hide out. Instead of drawing attention to himself by pacing around and around.

Aiden bit his nail, and accidentally chipped it off. Great, usually he could stop himself before he did that but he was a little distracted... he sighed and made his way to the bathroom, his hands clenched and trembling from nerves. Although he didn't know why was he acting like this.

"Hey there pretty boy." the voice was surprisingly loud despite the music in his ears. But since it came from the outside world, Aiden ignored it, still heading to the bathroom. Maybe if he ignored it, the voice, they'll go away.

Suddenly, someone pulled at his headphones, making him gasp and step back. Aiden quickly caught them before they fell to the ground. He looked up to see... Lukas. That jerk. He's been going around, catcalling people and making a racket in the school. Some said that he was high on drugs or alcohol, despite their ages.

"What do you want?" Aiden asked, maintaining his cool as Lukas smirked. "Oh Aiden. You can try to be tough but you and I know you're not."

Aiden felt his heart beat faster. That was what exactly his hater had said online... but not now... right now he had to get rid of this blonde jerk. "Leave me alone." Aiden said, stepping back, against the wall. Great. He let himself get cornered. The one thing someone mustn't do when talking to a jerk.

"You know I've always had a crush on you, right?" Lukas grinned slyly, looking straight into his eyes. Aiden swallowed, "W-what? Why are you telling me this?"he demanded as fiercely as he could, hoping to make Lukas back away.

But the blonde laughed, making Aiden glare at him. "I always see you with your jacket on you know. Don't think I don't know what you've been doing." Lukas said softly.

"W-what?"

"You've been cutting yourself haven't you?" Lukas grabbed Aiden's arm, making him gasp with shock. "No-! I.." Aiden tried to get out of his grip but Lukas had pulled his sleeve back, showing the red marks.

"Nah, they're not that deep. But you know what happens when the teacher see you cut, do you?" Lukas grinned evilly. Aiden blinked back his tears, still trying to pull his arm away. "They'll send you to be counseled. And I know how much you love those so..."

"I-I don't like it! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Aiden cried, "I don't need this! Not now!"

"You seem stressed Aiden, why should you? I'm your friend.!" Lukas smiled. Aiden wondered how could someone who looks so innocent could actually be a bully. "You're not my friend!" Aiden demanded as Lukas smirked.

"Are you sure?" he asked. By the tone of his voice, Aiden knew Lukas was planning something. Something evil.

"I'm not like you. You're evil-." Aiden squeezed his eyes shut as Lukas leaned in to kiss him. "GO AWAY!" Aiden slapped Lukas away, tears in his eyes.

The other boy staggered back, shocked. "Why, I never knew you could do that." Lukas smiled, unfazed by the red mark on his cheek.

Aiden held his hand, which was stinging from the slap. Lukas smiled slyly and pinned Aiden's left arm against the wall, leaning in for another kiss.

"Leave him alone."

A boy was standing behind Lukas, his fists clenched. Aiden looked at him and saw this his green eyes were glaring straight at Lukas.

Lukas smiled and stepped back, holding up his hands. "Alright.. alright. You don't have to get so huffy, I was just playing."

Playing? Aiden pulled down his sleeves as watched as the boy glared at Lukas some more, making him slink away. "Are you okay?" The boy asked Aiden gently, turning to him and holding out a hand.

Aiden sighed and took his hand, his legs feeling a little trembly. "T-thank you."

The boy smiled. "It's fine. You can call me Jesse, by the way. I've seen you around, right?" he said. Was.. Jesse trying to make friends with Aiden? Stupid, low-class Aiden?

"Yeah, I'm Aiden..." he said, holding his arms. "That Lukas guy..." Jesse sighed, looking at the figure, which was now far away from them.

"He's been trouble. Going around and harassing students." Jesse shook his head. Aiden nodded sourly. "He's a jerk."

"I wouldn't put it that way, he should be locked in a mental hospital." Jesse grinned, making Aiden crack a small smile, his nerves calming down. "If he tries to bully you again, I'll try to be there to help you." Jesse smiled.

Aiden smiled a little more. "Okay... thank you." Jesse nodded, smiling wider. With that, he waved to Aiden and left.

-End