Pretty Little Psycho (Jesstra) (Torture)

Torture. Because I feel like it >:)
WARNING: BLOOD. TORTURE. EXTREME LANGUAGE. EVERYTHING. BECAUSE IM PSYCHO. And this song fueled me. I'm sorry if I ruined this ship for you. But just needed a way to relieve stress. :)

Petra was still sleeping, her arms chained to her sides. Jess smiled to herself, counting down the minutes till those chains which were attached to some gears started to turn. However... if Petra happened to wake up before those gears turned.

Jess walked over to a metal table and picked up a scalpel, admiring the silver blade in the light as she tilted it. Jess didn't say a word as she walked over to the sleeping girl, still holding that small metal blade.

Jess stood in front of Petra and smiled again, resting the blade across the redhead's throat. The small gesture made Petra stir, slowly opening those familiar dark brown eyes.

Let the fun begin...

********** 🔪 **********

Petra's PoV

"I wouldn't speak if I were you." Jess said quietly, still smiling as Petra opened her mouth to speak.

Petra immediately closed her mouth, looking at Jess expectantly. "Hello there Petra." the black haired girl said, gently running a finger across the redhead's cheek. Petra looked back at Jess, terrified. The metallic chains cutting into her wrists as she fought the urge to just punch Jess away.

"Don't. Touch. Me." Petra muttered as softly as she could as Jess pressed the blade against Petra's throat, drawing beads of blood. "I do what I want, darling." Jess smiled. Petra clenched her teeth as she felt a line of blood run down her throat. This was a totally different person. This wasn't the Jess Petra knew and loved. This was a psycho.

Petra took a deep breath and smelled the stench of blood. Metallic and strange in this room.

"Now let's begin, shall we?" Jess walked over to metal table, allowing Petra to finally take a deep breath of stale air. How long had she been in here? Petra noticed that the room was made of metal, all around. Metal walls. Metal ceiling. Petra turned her head to see that Jess had picked up a silver nail and a large hammer.

"What are you going to do to me?" Petra asked, her voice trembling. Jess smirked, resting the sharp point of the nail right on Petra's palm. "Wait- Jess- no."

"Aww.. what's wrong? Scared?" Jess looked at the panicking girl. "You should be. And this should be an honour you know.." Jess started to pushed the nail into Petra's palm, making the redhead gasp in pain. "This is the first time I've ever killed a girl. I suppose you'll be a nice change."

With that, Jesse took out the hammer and slammed the nail into the table, nailing down Petra's left hand. Petra clenched her teeth and screamed, blinking tears out of her eyes. "That didn't hurt too much did it?" Jess asked over her screaming.

"I haven't even started stage two and you're already crying." Jess wiped away a tear from the side of Petra's face. "PLEASE.! LET ME GO!" Petra pleaded, trying to pull herself out of those metal chains which were anchoring her down.

"Not yet darling." Jess smiled. "Not yet." Jess took out a penknife and rested it against Petra's stomach. Petra was so shocked, she didn't even feel the pain as Jess ran the blade across.

"Shocked already? Oh Petra darling.." Jess laughed. "You're much weaker than I realised. The boys lasted much longer than you."

"Shut up you bitc-." Jess slapped Petra across the face, and Petra felt the sting of pain.

The red haired girl couldn't say a word as she watched as Jess walk around the table to her right hand, which was red and raw from being chained too much. "Oh dear. Do you need help?" Jess asked politely.

"N-no.. get away. Please." Petra squeezed her eyes shut as she felt blood drip from the table and onto the floor. "Why Petra... make me impressed would you? A little begging. A little screaming?" Jess whispered, holding up a wooden stake, it's sharpened end now positioned on Petra's right palm.

"I'd rather die. You bitch." Petra spat, her body was now becoming used to the pain as she glared at Jess. The other girl started to laugh manically. "You? Call me names? As if I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH OF THAT!" Jess slammed the pole into Petra's right palm, with the help of the hammer.

Petra instinctively yanked her arm out of the way but she was too slow. The stake was driven into her palm and when she pulled away, a large piece of her skin peeled away. "Oooh! That's new!" Jess clapped her hands joyfully as Petra screamed in pain, crying.

"Now that you have your hands full.." Jess giggled, picking up her penknife again. Petra struggled to breathe. "Please. Let me die.. please.." she begged Jess as the green eyed girl ran the blade across her neck, creating more lines of blood.

"This is too much fun. Keep going darling." Jess wiped away the blood from Petra's neck. Jess walked over to the silver table again, probably to pick up more weapons.

Petra looked around and saw that the nail in her left palm was loose. Quickly, she clenched her teeth and pulled out her hand, not caring that she had practically destroyed it. Petra sat up and nearly forgot about her right hand. "Nuh uh, honey." Petra gasped as Jess pinned her back down on the table again.

With a confident swipe of Jess's penknife across Petra's neck, the redhead immediately quietened down, her throat stinging with pain.

"No escaping until I'm done with you." Jess smiled pleasantly. "First... I have to make you unrecognisable." Jess held out a pair of sharp scissors. "What.. are you..." Petra murmured, her vision. starting to turn black as Jess held her down with a hand around her throat. Choking her.

"Sweet dreams. Your torture isn't over yet, honey. So don't rush."

********** 🔪 **********

Petra woke up to see that her left eye was dark. But her right eye was working fine. What happened to her... Petra started to reach up to touch her left eye but she gasped. Petra looked around to see that the chains were now replaced with barbed wire which hurt every time she moved even the slightest bit.

"What..." she whispered, looking around the room. "Have a good sleep?" Petra saw Jess standing in the corner of the room, one leg against the wall and the other was flipping a knife around and around. "My head..." Petra muttered.

"Don't you notice anything different?" Jess's voice rang out. "My eye? What did you do to me?!" Petra screamed as she finally realised what happened. There was a knife beside her head, just inches away from where Petra lay.

And the knife was holding down an eyeball. "I took out your eye. Duh. And you look wonderful." Jess laughed, her laughter echoing around the room as Petra screamed louder, begging for help. "Shut up," Jess said, placing a clock in front of Petra. The redhead watched as the clock counted down the seconds.

"Do you see this? You have approximately one minute to escape this room. Or else, voila. You're dead." Jess said, a wide smile on her sinister face. Petra felt the barbed wire fall from her wrists as the clocked ticked away the few precious seconds she had left.

"I'd get out of there fast if I were you." Jess's voice rang out. Petra looked down at the floor and saw that it was started to turn red... it was heating up. "No.. please! Let me out!" Petra limped over the the door where Jess had left through. "Please!" Petra pounded on the door as the floor started to burn.

"Goodbye... old friend." Jess smiled as she walked away from the metal room, leaving the screaming Petra behind.

-End

(And now. I shall jump into the firey pit of hell) *wheeee* *falls facefirst*