BEACH PARTY

With shaky hands I grab onto the railing as I go down the stairs.

I make it to the bottom of the stair case and there Logan was siting on one of our living room chairs his eyes on his phone.

"Hey" I say nervously.

Logan looks up at me and meets my eyes.

"Wow you look beautiful" Logan says never taking his eyes off me.

"Thanks" I say acting a little shy.

"We better get going" Logan says taking my hand and opening the door for me.

I walk out of my front door and see a black Jeep parked in front.

Logan takes my hand again leading me to the passengers side, and helps me climb in.

He comes around to the drivers side and starts it up, the engine making a deep rumbling sound.

We drive in silence for a moment, while the only sound is the waves crashing, and other cars passing by.

"So how was meeting my dad?" I say breaking the silence.

"It was good don't worry your dad's a cool guy. You don't see very many dads like him these days. He cares about you and he just wants to look out for you I admire that."

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly fall for him any faster, I for sure as hell am now.

"Yeah he's a good guy I don't know where I would be without him." I say with a small smile looking out the window.

"We're here" Logan says happily.

We pull into the parking lot and park as close as we can get to the beach.

Logan gets out of the car and comes around to open my door for me and help me out.

"I've never been to this beach before it's beautiful" I say looking out into the distance.

"Yeah it really is" Logan says looking ahead at the beach.

We start to walk down to the beach, Logan gently taking my hand.

I look up at him and smile dimples and all then looking down to the ground in front of me.

He looks back down at me with a sweet smile and says: awwwww I love those dimples, sorry I had to say that they just kill me." Logan says blushing.

"Awwww thanks your sweet" I say with kind of an embarrassed tone in my voice.

It already seems like it's just me and him and no one else. Sparks are already flying and I continue to fall harder for him by each passing second.

"I want you to meet my friend" Logan says still holding my hand.

Logan's friend sees us approaching and says: "Hey man! Glad you could make it! Who's your friend?" He says looking at Logan with a look that makes him look away at the ground, blushing a little.

"This is Maya we met yesterday at the beach." He says blushing even more now.

"Good to have you too then" he says looking at me with a smile that seems to make Logan tense.

"Do you want to go Dance?" Logan asks me a little nervously.

"Would love to" I say smiling at him with flushed cheeks.

Taking my hand, Logan leads me to the dance floor on the sand with hanging lights above us.

A slow song instantly comes on.

Logan looks at me deeply in the eyes and asks: "Can I have this dance?" Logan says offering his hand to me.

Blushing I take his hand.

He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him.

I put my hands on his neck as the music starts.

I look into his hazel eyes completely in a trance.

"You look beautiful tonight" Logan says twirling me around in a circle.

"Awwww thanks Logan" I say unable to control the smile that comes across my face.

The song ends so we decide to go down by the ocean to take a break from the crowd.

The noise of the crowd grew more quiet as we got closer to the ocean.

It was just us two now, and the quiet waves crashing on the shore.

"I'm really glad your with me tonight" Logan says taking my hand in his.

"Me too" I say looking up at him with a dimpled smile.

It goes quiet for a moment as we walk closer to the ocean and let it touch our toes, Logan still holding my hand.

"I like you Maya" he says breaking the silence.

Hearing those words I feel those waves in my stomach again, and I know I have completely and utterly fallen for him.

"I like you too Logan" I say getting closer to him and resting my head on his chest.

Logan lifts my chin up to meet his eyes.

And just like that his lips land on mine, while the only sound is the soft waves crashing on the shore.