NIGHT SURFING Part 2

Maya's POV

I get out of the shower and walk back to my room. I change back into my pajamas since I won't be going anywhere until tonight.

"I should decide what swim suit I'm going to wear tonight" I think to myself as I walk to my dresser.

"Damn I never noticed how many swim suits I have until now" thinking to myself with wide eyes still looking in my drawer.

"I know which one I'm going to wear, I'm going to wear my new one that Logan got me!" I think to myself with excitement.

Pulling my freshly new swim suit out of my drawer, I notice that my room has gotten a little messy.

"I should clean my room so dad doesn't kill me and give me a lecture about keeping my room clean" rolling my eyes with a tired sigh.

Before I begin I go on my Spotify and turn on some music cause I don't like to clean without it.

"Okay ready" I say laughing to myself.

After a couple of minutes of cleaning I hear my phone ding.

I go over to my vanity where my phone is sitting and pick it up.

It's Logan.

A smile instantly comes across my face as I go to my messages to see what he has sent me.

"Hey cutie so I was thinking I could come and pick you up at 9:45 so we can be at the beach by 10:00 sound good?"

"Sounds like a plan" I say smiling as my music still plays.

"See you then" Logan texts back a second later.

"Now I just have to finish cleaning my room, and wait to get ready" I think to myself as I continue to clean.

Logan's POV

I gotta make sure I'm ready on time to go pick her up, cause if I'm late the waves are just gonna get too big and we'll both probably wipe out a lot. And that's not what I want I'm sure she doesn't want that either. And it can get dangerous I don't want anything bad happening to her.

I still have a while until I need to go, so I decide to go downstairs and watch tv for a bit.

After a couple of hours of watching tv, I notice its time to go get ready.

I turn off the tv and head back upstairs to change.

I go to my dresser and grab a swim suit and change real quick. I slip on my flip flops and go downstairs to the garage.

Once I'm out there, I grab one of my boards and put it in the back seat of my car.

Before I back out of the garage I send Maya a text to tell her that I am on my way.

"Okay I'll be ready" she says after a minute.

With that I back out of the garage and head for her house.

"This is going to be amazing" I think to myself smiling as I drive down the road.

Maya's POV

"Time to get ready I need to hurry, good thing I'm done cleaning my room" thinking to myself relived.

I quickly change into my swim suit and slip on one of my pairs of Berkinstocks and head downstairs.

"Hey dad he's going to be here soon, I'm going to go out and get one of my boards so I'm ready by the time he gets here."

"Okay sounds good" dad says with a smile sitting on the couch.