WISH I COULD STAY

Logan's POV

I suddenly wake up grabbing my phone to see what time it is.

My clock reads 3:00 am "why the hell am I awake right now?" I think to myself letting out a deep breath.

As I lay there restless, I can hear Maya lightly snoring her head still rested upon my chest.

"She's so beautiful" I think to myself giving her a soft kiss on her forehead.

Just as I am admiring her beauty, she snuggles closer to me letting out a deep breath still sleeping peacefully.

"I don't ever want to leave this" thinking to myself as I stoke her hair.

My eyes become heavy as she is the last thing on my mind as I drift off to sleep again.

Maya's POV

I wake up next to Logan still peacefully sleeping, his arms wrapped around me.

"Awwww he's so cute when he's asleep" I think to myself giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Logan wakes up seconds later yawing, and lets out a deep breath opening his hazel eyes looking at me.

"Hey beautiful" Logan says with his deep morning voice pulling me closer to him.

I run my fingers through his messy brown hair.

Logan begins to kiss my neck softly putting his hands on my hips, pulling me on top of him.

He begins to kiss my lips as he puts his hands in my hair.

I put my hands on his bare chest still sitting on top of him.

Of course my phone had to ding and ruin the moment.

We stop kissing both out of breath as I grab my phone sitting on the night stand.

"Who is it?" Logan asks staring at my lips.

"Oh shit it's my dad" I say as me and Logan's eyes widen.

Sorry this chapter was so short I just thought it would be better that way!! Thanks guys 😁😊💕