XXIV : Save her (pt. 3 Sherlock)

"So, we all know what we have to do?" I asked. John and Sara exchanged a look and nodded. "Benjamin, should be in the living room, guarding the main entrance, Sara you engage him whilst John and I sneak in through the back." She nodded and John gave her a small kiss. "Be Safe." he said. She nodded and ran off. I stared at John in disgust, before motioning for him to follow him. "Ok, I'm going to look for Moriarty. You go get Kara. He knows we're coming, so he'll have stowed her away somewhere. Check in the basement or the attic." I whispered, before disappearing into the kitchen. 

I took one of the knives, to arm myself and cautiously walked into the dining room. Moriarty sat at the head of the table, facing away from me. "So here we are." he said "the final showdown." I took a seat at the other end of the table. "Tricking me into believing Kara was in love with you. Clever." I said with a cynical smile. "Ooh, that was fun. I have to say though, the best part was finally getting to give that idiotic girl what she deserved." he grinned. I abandoned all common sense and launched at Moriarty. "What did you do to her ?" I hissed, holding the knife to his throat. He flipped me onto the table. "Oh, nothing, just gave her a friendly reminder not to cross me." It took all my strength not to cry out as I felt my stitches tear open. I grabbed the knife and buried it into his leg. He stumbled a bit. "Sweet little Kara, I doubt she'll ever be the same again." he said with a shark-like grin. He held the knife to my throat. "Such a shame, if Kara ever wakes up, her beloved will be dead." He pouted, a crazed look in his eyes. "If she hadn't fallen in love with you, I might'v-" I lost it. Completely. My thoughts were cloaked in a red haze and I launched at Moriarty. I let the hate for the man who had ruined my life consume me. When I finally calmed down, I froze. Moriarty was lying dead, and I was covered in his blood. I felt sick. Staggering to the sink, I vomited, disgusted at what I had done. I dragged myself outside, knowing I was going to collapse, in a few moments. Confirming that Kara was saved, I sighed in relief and let the darkness take me.

AN : So, all three parts finished ! Bit of a gory ending but now what's next ?