XXXIII : Stunning (Sierra)

I woke up with a jolt. Sherlock was shaking me. "What ?" I hissed, still groggy.
"The plane's landed." He said. I nodded before pulling my shoes on. Grabbing my backpack, we walked off the plane. "Mycroft's car is waiting outside. He said he found us a house far away from Baker Street but we are sharing with someone." I grinned before lightly punching his arm. "Hey sharing won't be so bad. Especially if it's a lady. Let's hope it is and that she-" Sherlock stopped me with a glare. "Sierra. Keep it in your pants." I laughed, before groaning at the sight of the long immigration queue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stepped out of the car after a three hour journey. I sighed as I stretched my arms. Sherlock stepped out beside me, looking at his phone. "The apartment is 34A." He said before striding into the building. I stood there for a moment before running after him. We climbed four flights before we reached the penthouse. He rapped on the door twice. At first there was no answer, but then the door opened. A woman stood in the doorway wearing a loose grey jumper and black leggings. Her hair was chocolate coloured and cascaded down her back in ripples. Her perfectly manicured hands fidgeted nervously as she stared at Sherlock, a guilty smile playing on her lips. Her eyes were hypnotic, drawing you in, but had a dangerous look in them, that made you shiver. She was beautiful. I was jolted out of my stupor by Sherlock clearing his throat. "Irene." He said. "It seems that my brother cannot find other people for me to live with. He just has to choose an old flame that has betrayed me multiple times." Her face softened and for a moment, the carefully prepared façade broke. "Sherlock-"
"Save it." He snapped walking away. I smiled. She frowned. "Well you're pretty aren't you ? Are you his new girlfriend ?" She asked brusquely. I smirked. "He's not my type."
"Sociopathic ?" She asked
"Male." I replied, before walking away leaving her staring open mouthed.

AN : I know, I know, short chapters 😱 I've been really busy, however I will probably be back to normal by tomorrow!! Sierra and Irene, thoughts ?
Shoutouts to RedPanda1203 iamsherlocked64 and Uilosris love you guys soooo much 😘😘😘😘