4

After they finish their dinner,they ready to go home.. "Hurm.Aunty,Uncle,Im sorry but can I borrow you daughter for awhile..I want to discuss with her about this plan.." Jungkook said.. sure..shes yours anyway" Mr Min said.. "I will ride her home.." Jungkook said again.. "okay then.. I think we should go now..Its pretty late" Yoongi said.. "yeah.Yoongi was right.." Mrs Jeon said. They started to hug each other and go home.. "get in the car now" Jungkook said coldly. Chelsea went in..they went to the hill. "why are we here?" Chelsea said. "discuss..what else?" Jungkook answered.. "what is it?faster.I want to go home" Chelsea said.. "okay.rules in our marriage..first of all,in our marriage,lets not fall to each otherI probably WILL not fall for you. Second,everything is clean okay?third,never come home late.least 10.30 pm. Fourth,never date anyone when we still married.or else,everyone might see us and viral it then everything messed up.fifth,NEVER let our parents know about this rules." Jungkook said.. "but what if I had a family dinner.." "would be excuses if you told me." "fine" "deal?" "deal" they went home in silents.

Chelseas POV

"Chelsea wake up" Yoongi shake me. "oppa,5 more minutes" "no..wake up and prepare..faster." I prepared myself then went downstairs. "not going to work?" "nope" Yoongi answered me while eating his sandwich.. "oh yea I forgot." I suddenly said and Yoongi looking at me while drinking.. "Clarinda move to Korea with Henry" I smirked.. Yoongi coughed. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" I smirked "C-cla?" I nodded..I know it..he likes her. "we have to fetch her with her brother.." "when?" "tomorrow" I said as I video call her..

-Cla-

{bestie!}

[Chelseaaa]

{what you doing?}

[im having my day with Henry]

[YO CHELSEA!]

{hi Henry!!}

[where were you?]

{dining room..breakfast with this guy}/I said as I show her Yoongi/

{h-hey}/Yoongi shuttered

[h-hi]

[Wassup man]

{Henry.glad to see you again!}

[me too!!]
----------

[me too!!]----------