41

"we should!..excuse me.. can you pack the white solid tie?" "sure sir" "Jungkook,you can him kumamon only." Jungkook laughed and pay for the stuff then they go to the restaurant.. "hi mom,dad,mummy daddy" they greeted. "hello my childrens" Jungkook's mom hugged them.. after the hugs they sat. "where's Yoongi oppa mummy?" "he is on his way.."
After ten minutes,Yoongi came with Cla.. "oh here he is" Mr Min said. Everyone look at them.. Jeon's family and Mrs.Min of course the young married couple shocked.. "sorry I'm late.. we're stuck in traffic jam.." Yoongi said and holding Cla's hand. Cla quickly bowed. "Hello Mr and Mrs Jeon, Mr and Mrs Min.. Jungkook,Chelsea" she whispered at the last.. "luckily you came Clarinda,I really want you to come.have a seat."Mr Min said.. Clarinda sat next to Yoongi and in front of Chelsea.. Chelsea looked at her which make Clarinda embarrassed. "you date my brother Cla?" she didn't answered. They talked and talked until "So Yoongi,this is your girlfriend?" Mrs Jeon asked. "yes aunty. She is my Girlfriend" Cla pinched Yoongi at his thigh.. Yoongi quickly removed her hand because it was hurt.. "you date my brother Cla?" Chelsea asked.. "seriously?" Jungkook look at them. "when?" "like seriously you date this big bro of mine??" "how?" "you guys date without we know?" "BTS know this hyung?" "y-yes,I-I date h-him"Cla shuttered. "you two don't ask her like that.. she is scared now" Mr Jeon said. Yoongi glared at the couple.. "here.. yes Chelsea she date your brother.. yes Jungkook seriously. We dated after you guys asked me to followed her.. yes Chelsea she dated me.. I confess.. yes we date without telling you guys.. and no. BTS doesnt know this" Yoongi answered everything they ask.. "WOW" the couple said.. "they date" Jungkook said... Cla hold her hands together.. "sorry Chelsea..I-I am-" "sokay thoo" Chelsea giggled. "its better than you guys didn't confess" "so this is Yoongi's crush before?the one you always talked too?and the one that you told me?" Mrs Min asked Chelsea.. "yes mummy.. she is my bestfriend" "aws.. that was sweet."Mr Jeon said.. "hyung,you should tell the others too.." "soon" "I am excited for dinner today" Chelsea said. "what dinner?" "BTS meet up.. and I'm going to tell this to them" Jungkook said. "IM SO EXCITED TO TEASE HER!" Chelsea said.., "Yoongi's." Jungkook said.. they laughed together. "nice timing Yoongi" Mr Min said.. "I know daddy" Yoongi answered.. "does your parent know?" "I am planning to tell them too but the timing is wrong." "you should.. so we can arranged a marriage quickly" Mrs Min said.. "MUMMY WE JUST DATE" "I don't care.." "tell your parents later. And Yoongi brought them to a dinner.. arrange a dinner for us to meet Mr and Mrs Lau" Mr Min said.
"One day Mummy... prepared yourself" Yoongi said.. "wuuu this hyung suddenly maturee" Jungkook teased. "Unlike you who doesnt even mature even you are married" Yoongi snapped back.. "Yoongi dont be like that" Cla said.. "Auntyyyy look at Hyung" Jungkook pouted..
they laughed at his action.. Jungkook was being cute infront of them and that makes Chelsea's heart flutter..💕

(Hoho free picture for yahhh)