40

Yoongi's POV
I'm called Cla and asked her for a lunch with my parents and Jeon's family
-Cla-
[hello]
{hey..}
[yoongi?]
{yes it's me}
[what I can help you?]
[YOONGI?IS IT YOONGI?!]/henry voices/
{er.. is that Henry?}
[yes. It's him..]
{say hi to him}/I smiled/
[Yoongi say hi]/she said/
[hi too in law]
{erm}
[shutup Henry lau!Hello?Yoongi?]
{yes...I'm still here.}
[sorry about Henry] '
{Its okay}
[why are you calling?]
{erm.. I want to invite you for lunch and dinner tomorrow.}
[me?]
{yes.. Lunch like what my father told us earlier.}
[oh.. erm.. sure]
{really?}
[yes.. I got nothing to do tomorrow. Mama and Papa have some stuff to do.]
{okay.. then I fetch you for dinner too}
[dinner with your family too?]
{BTS}
[BTS?!]
{yep.. you okay with it?don't worry they still don't know..}
[ohh. Okay.]
{i will fetch you at 1130 a.m right after I finished my work.}
[okay]
{thank you Cla}
[welcome Yoongi]
{be pretty for me and in laws}
[Yoongi..]
{Okay I'm sorry..}
[Sokay]
{Sleep now..}
[Okay..u too.. Goodnight..]
{Night}
The next day,Chelsea wake up early...she cooked a breakfast for Jungkook.. then Jungkook goes downstairs and greet Chelsea.. "morning"he smiled.. "morning" Chelsea look at him and back to her focus on her foods. "what for breakfast?" "toast with eggs.and tea" "sounds delicious.." "here.. I hope the egg okay.. I put a little salt earlier." she said as she put the plate infront of Jungkook. Then he ate it. "it's delicious.. thank you for the breakfast." they both ate their breakfast. "erm don't forget that we have lunch with our parents and dinner with BTS" Chelsea lighted up. "I am not.." "look so happy today." "who didn't I miss mom and dad.."she smiled. "okay.. but we should bought something for them before going there.." "yeah.." "we can go after this." after they finish. "let me wash the plate.. you go prepare yourself" "your cloth will-" "it's okay..go prepare yourself." "okay then"Chelsea left Jungkook with the plates and go to their room.. she stared at the dress inside the board.. "what should I wear??" minutes later, Jungkook knocked the door. "come in" "havent choose yet?" "I don't know what to wear." "erm. Let me see.." Jungkook went to the cupboard.. "you don't have a lot of dress.. but.. today you should wear this.."

"parents will like it?" "ofcourse its suit on you

"parents will like it?" "ofcourse its suit on you."okay.. "alright go change.. I will wait." "okay" Jungkook went outside and wait for Chelsea while looking at some paper works. After 10 minutes prepare, Chelsea done preparing herself and went downstairs.. "Jungkook?" Chelsea whispered because Jungkook is looking at his paperwork.. Jungkook was serious when it comes to work.. "you done?" Chelsea nodded. "let's go" they go inside the car.. at first silence approached them but then "you look good" "what?" "you look good in that dress." "ah.. thank you" she blushed. Then they arrived at mall to bought something for their parents.. "Jungkook,what colour dad like?" "Red.." "erm do you think this one good?" " red solid tie?it's good..nice choice.." "yeah.." "how bout daddy?"Jungkook asked her. "daddy like blue colour so blue solid tie" "okay, pack them"Jungkook said to the workers. "now.. mom and mummy.."Chelsea said.. "erm.. perfume?cliche" Chelsea laughed.. "what" "nothing.." "then we should bought mom and mummy something else." "I guess" "erm.. maybe scarf?" "that was good Jungkook" "silk scarf?excuse me do you sell silk scarf?" "yes sir.." "show me" they looked at the scarf "woah.. Chelsea looked at this scarf!" He said. "irises silk" "it's good" "well I choose irises for mummy and stonehenge equinox for mom" "okay then.." "wait.. Yoongi hyung?" "you want to buy it?" "ofcourse he is my brother in law after all" Chelsea shock by his word. "chelsea?" "aa.. why tho?you don't have too."
---------
Because Chelsea was so happy he got that word from her husband.. kekekkeke