26

Chelsea's POV
I know she is mad.. I was taking some drinks from living room. "want some water?" I asked Jungkook... he nodded..he finished changing into simple cloth.. "what happend?" Jungkook asked me. "I don't know..it's weird.." I look at counter top.. "it's something wrong.." Jungkook said.. I look at him. "before she was going out,she opened the door first then I saw and greet her.. she quickly wipe her tears" Jungkook said as he drank his water.. "wipe her tears?Did we said something wrong?" I'm thinking..then I remember Yoongi.. whatsup with him today??he is a bit col-.. WAIT..COLD? Yea he was cold after Namjoon came..Jealous?..Yoongi once told me that Clarinda likes Namjoon..but actually Cla like my brother.. "I think I know." "why?" "jealousy" "jealousy?" "yea..You guys know Yoongi like her right?" "yes after we saw your picture together.. but I forgot his sister's faces and here she is being my wife.." "I know..it was forced thoo.don't worry.." I said. "but..did he even told you that Cla like Namjoon?" "yes..he always say that.."he said.. and he suddenly "oooouuuuuuu... I FINALLY GET IT.." "yes..that was what I am talking about.." "she was pretty close to Namjoon,no wonder grumpy hyung is J-E-A-L-O-U-S" "yes.." "how did you know?" "obviously, I am her sister okay??he told me everything.. when we ended our call with Cla and Henry..he always stares at my phone, and I asked him to confess,all he said is,She like Namjoon" "ouu" "urghh...THIS IS YOONGI FAULT." I was running to the living room..

Jungkook's POV
She ran to the living room..probably will shout.. I guess.. so I followed her. "YAH MIN YOONGI!!" she shouted make Namjoon accidentally pour his water on his jean😭 ..I laughed at him and gave him the tissues.. "what??You call me with full name??" Yoongi hyung looked at her... "AISH!!!"she throw the pillow towards Yoongi.. "what happen?"Namjoon asked. "you will know later." i said to Namjoon
"YAH WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Yoongi yelled back. "ITS YOU.!" "what?"he eyebrow her. "DON'T DO THAT,NOW GET OUT AND FIND HER!" "she's going home..why should I find her.."Yoongi looked at television.. "SHE IS MAD!" "let her then..she need to be alone when she's mad" I put my hand on my head. "hyung,you really don't know?"I asked.. "know she was mad? No, I don't even know why." "OPPA!!!JEBAL!FIND HER!" "why.." "guys what happend?!don't me sit here like I am nothing!"Namjoon asked.
-------
I update againnn yeayyy..give me applause👏...I will try to update oftenn..
BUTTTTT
maybe after my exammm... wish me luck gaisssss😭😭 I HAVE 20+ OR 19 DAYS MORE FOR NY IMPORTANT EXAMM💔💔💔
Anyway^_^ enjoy reading this...👏💘
Please VOTE AND SHARE😍😂