34

Jungkook's POV

"the meeting was great.. I hope we can try our best with Min's company.. I think that's all for today.." I said as I stand up.. then everyone bowed.. I walked to my office and sat there.. "what is she doing right now?" I talked to myself.. I think.. I started to like her? Did I? I pressed my office phone "Woojin.." "yes Sir?" "what schedule I have after this?" "hold on.. You don't have any schedule sir.. but tomorrow, you have a lunch time with Min's family.." "right.. erm.. I think I will go home after this.. and if anyone ask for me,told them, I am with my wife.." "alright sir.." "thank you Woojin" "no problem sir.. have a nice day" I put back my suit and went out from my office.. I took my phone and called Chelsea as I walked to the lobby..

-Chelsea-

[hello?]

{Chelsea?}

[yes Jungkook.]

{where are you right now?}

[home..why?]

{be ready.. I fetch you after this.. we're going out for lunch..}

[n-now?]

{yea?}

[okay..]

{see you later}

[see you later too]

I started my car and started to drive home to fetch her.. 15 minutes then I got home.. I called her and told her that I am outside.. as soon the called ended.. she went out and close the door.. I smiled a bit after I saw her. She's cute... "sorry I'm late" she said. "it's okay.." I smiled. "let's go." as soon I parked my car,I quickly went out and opened the door for her.. "you don't have to open the door for me Jungkook.." "it's okay.. perhaps you're my wife" "o-okay"she shuttered. What the heck Jungkook??? now you claimed her as your wife?before you treat her like she is nothing.. "table for two" I said.. "over here" we walked to the table.. I pull the chair "sit here Chelsea" "oh.. thank you Jungkook" she smiled.. then I sit.. "what do you want to eat?" I ask. "I don't know.. how about you?" "erm.. I think I want to have seolleongtang?" "well.. let's have the same dish?" "sure?you can choose the other food.." "it's okay..." "okay then.. we order seolleongtang for 2" I said.. "okay,"the waiter look at Chelsea.. urghh. I feel like want to punch him.. "excuse me sir.. you are looking at my wife." I said while glaring at him...he immediately go with his menu... I'm going to punch this guy...
-----
Hohoho Jungkook is jealousssss😂😂😂
PLEASE VOTE BABES 😍