32

Yoongi’s POV
I am so nervous to meet my in law..HAHAHAHAHAH.. soon to be?. I am asking a permission from his parent to bring her for lunch.. I press the bell.. and took a deep breath. “oh Yoongi..” her mother opened the door. “hello aunty.” I bowed. “come in.” she smiled. “thank you..” “let’s sit in the living room.. your uncle is there..” Uncle? Mr.Lau? Urm. My hands are sweating.. “dear,we have a guest.” I immediately bowed. “hello Mr.Lau..” “ouh.. Yoongi right? Chelsea’s brother?” “yes..” I bowed again. “have a seat young man.” “thank you..” “ I heard that you worked.” “yes Mr.Lau, I am working at dad’s place..” “oh that was good Yoongi.. or should I say Mr.Min?” we laughed. “it’s okay Mr.Lau.. Mr.Min is my father.. you can call me Yoongi.” I said. “so then you called me uncle..” I bowed.. “I will try Mr.Lau” “no.. its uncle.” “okay, Uncle” i shuttered a little “so,you want to meet Clarinda?” aunty asked.. “erm. Actually..” I am nervous.. “I am asking a permission from uncle and aunty to bring her out for lunch.. can I?” I said. “lunch?” Mr.Lau asked. “dear,please call Cla to come here” he said. I am so nervous.. minutes later, Mrs.Min came. “Y-yoongi?” she said “so uncle,can I bring her for a lunch?” I asked Mr.Min again “of course.. please take care of her..” her dad smile.. “papa!I haven’t accept it.” she said to her dad. “but you want too” Mr.Min smirk. “wait.. I change my dress first” then she ran to her room. "Yoongi? Fall in live with the stairs?" Her father chuckled. "Ah.. sorry" I blushed...
Then she came again. “have fun kids” her mother said. “remember Yoongi.. take care of her” her father said. “okay Uncle.” I bowed..her parents walked us until the front door. I opened the door for her and then I get into the driver seat. It was awkward silence but yeah, I have to start the conversation. “so,where should we have our lunch?” I asked. “erm. It’s up to you..you planned this without asking me..” she answered. “opps,sorry” then we arrived at a fancy restaurant which is my family and Jeon’s family favourite restaurant in the town.. “hello Mr.Min.. how many people for today?” “table for 2” “right here..”the waitress said. We sat near the window. I realized that she wasn’t talking. “hey what’s wrong?you don’t like it?we can change to another restaurant if you want” I said.. “no it’s okay. I like it here..” she smile then her head down.. “then what’s wrong?” “I am a little bit nervous?” she said and drink her water then intertwine her hand at the edge of table.. I giggled “why nervous?” “I don’t know?” “you don’t know?is it because I am handsome in my suit right now?” I said. “yes. I know you are handsome right now..” I take her hand from the edge of table.. "but" “don’t be nervous..” "no Yoongi,I am nervous bout something else Yoongi..” “about what?” I eyebrow her.. “Sir Yoongi,your father was looking at us from the table near the small fountain”she said.
---------
Danggggg😂😂😂
You know whattttt... i make this chapter based on my experience😂😂😂 okay the story is.. i was outing with cousins... and i was leave with my other cousin because they all are 20+😂 and bammm we bumped with my uncle...
My uncle thought we're on our dateee..😂😂😂 but my uncle is supporting one so he said ... i wont tell anyone but you guys must bought me the shoes i saw just now😂😂
He was kidding thoo..
Anyway please votee😂👉👈❤