6

Jungkooks POV

I walked around the park with Hyejin. I told her about I am getting married.she said she was okay.all she know is 'I love her' but i am using her.I don't love her.. I really annoyed. "OppaI have ice cream on my lips."she said. "then wipe it.."I said.. "awh..lips" "expect me to kiss you..no." I said and walked.. then I sat on the bench. "oppa.."I looked at her.. "when are we going to meet your parents?" I am really shocked. "w-what?" "yea..you know we should go to the next level.." "no we can't okay?you know my parents doesn't like girl like you.." "I know..but I did like to go to next level" "but Im not okay?plus we are so young right now" "anyway,lets go eat before late..Im hungry" after our dinner finish,Im going home..then Hyejin kiss me then I replied her kisses.. after we finish eating our faces.I saw Chelsea looking at us.. I smirkedChelsea quickly walked away,Hyejin already went home and I tried to catch Chelsea.. "hey Chelsea." "what you want.."She said.. "urgh dude?this is how you treat your husband?"I tch and look away. "Like you are going to be my real husband tho"she said. "Even tough it was forced still I am your husband." "oh yeah. I forgot to tell you..get early tomorrow.." "why?up to me." "my parents and your parents bought us house.. and we have to checked up plus,keep our stuff there." "HOUSE?!WTF"she said. "yes.house..were living together.." "why should I live with playboy?tch.."she walked away..I glared and went home.. the next day..I go to her house and wait for her..we go there together. As we went inside the house.. "okay listen..master room is mine and yours is..that one"I pointed to the smallest room near the kitchen. "what?!"she yelled. "remember?no room together with me.." "I DONT EVEN WANT WITH YOU BUT LET ME STAY AT THE MEDIUM SIZE ROOM NOT THE SMALLEST." "maid deserve that" I walked upstairs leaving her alone..once I awake. I saw everything was done down the living room but it was silent with me.. "yo Chelsea?"I said..but I got no replied so I guess..shes went back to her room..I checked her room..everything was neat..I leave the house.. then I asked from my mom about her number and text her..

[Tomorrow make sure you wake up early..My father and mother told me to bring you find your dresses.]

I felt annoyed a bit..I went to my bed and sleep.