28

Chelsea’s POV

“i hope he found her..or else,I’m gonna broke his leg..”I said. “you cant do that..he is your brother..”Namjoon said.. “by the way,I should go  home now..it’s pretty late..” no NAMJOON.. don’t leave me with this guy.. “okay”Jungkook answered.. “Take care..Goodbye!!” he went to the door.. as we heard the door closed..everything went into silent.. what should I do? The dishes has been washed by Namjoon and Cla.. “urm..Chelsea,I think we should have dinner at somewhere today?” “urm why?I can cook” “nono.. I don’t want you to cook..NOT DELICIOUS.” “what?!”I yelled. “prepare faster…” “its only 5.55pm Mr.Jeon” “girls took a lot of hours okay?” “not me”I glared.. “go faster”
After 1 hours passed…. I saw Jungkook playing with his phone in the living room..he saw me.. “let’s go now”he said.. he drive the car to the city.. then we arrive at fancy restaurant.. “table for two” he said.. then the waitress came,she put the menu on the table and flirting with Jeon Jungkook.. I’m a little bit pissed.. we ordered.. and finally the waitress go away from my sight.. “I’m just wondering,if Yoongi hyung found her?”he suddenly asked me. “right. I forgot..should I text them?” “later.. after we ate.” “okay”I said.. then the waitress come again.. she put the food infront of Jungkook while bending to show her chest.. urghh… we ate in silence..and 30 minutes passed..could you imagine you right now having a dinner with your husband without talking?tch,sad marriage..then we go home.. I change my clothed and went to the kitchen.. “want come choco?” “s-sure” I said.. he is acting nicely to me..weird..evem after he told me that he broke up with Hyejin,he’s been acting like this to me.. “have you texted Yoongi hyung?” “oh yea..”I take my phone and chat Yoongi.
-Yoongi-
{OPPAA!}
[WHAT?]
{found her?}
[no..why should I find her?]
{you what?!MIN YOONGI}
[YES YES.. I FOUND HER..SHE WAS SITTING ON THE BENCH IN THE PLAYGROUND]
{it is ture?}
{YES MRS JEON}
[I AM NOT MRS JEON.]
{YOU ARE}