42

Chelsea’s POV

I am shocked by Yoongi’s confession..wow.. I wasn’t expect that from him.. but forget about that.. “Jungkook the gift.” I whispered.. he nodded “erm everyone..” everyone look at him.. “erm,we bought something.” he put the bag on the table.. “we’re sorry Clarinda,we don’t know you join us today.” “it’s okay.. I’m okay.. this is family lunch for you guys but Yoongi brought me here” she said.. “but you’re soon to be this family” Jungkook teased,I can feel that Clarinda kick Jungkook’s leg under the table.. I giggled. “so I bought irises silk scarf for mummy and stonehenge equinox for mom” Jungkook said.. “Jungkook choose this” I said. “awhh.. thank you son” Mummy said.. “Thank you Jungkook.. you’re the best son” Mom thanked him too.. “Chelsea?” “yes.. this is for dad and daddy.” “and Yoongi hyung..” Jungkook interupped me. “wow, a blue solid tie?”daddy said.. “yes. And for dad,I bought red colour because Jungkook said you like red” “thank you Chelsea..” he smiled.. “that was sweet two of you” Dad said. “and this is for Yoongi hyung.” “wahhh.. It’s necktie..and white. Thank you.” “I will wear this tomorrow.. for our meeting.” They laugh.. they ate and talk.. “oh,it’s already 1.15pm.” dad said.. “yeah the time flies” Yoongi said.. “I think its better that we go first..” Yoongi added. “now hyung?” Jungkook ask “yes. I have to go to office later after I drive her home” “ohh. Okay then. Drive carefully Yoongi” dad said. “alright uncle.. I think we should go now?” he looked at Cla. Cla just nodded her head.. “thank you for the lunch uncles aunties..Jungkook and Chelsea.” mom,mummy and I hugs her.. “see you later Cla” I said.. “see you later too Chelc” Cla said and go with Yoongi.. when thekr appearance disappear,we out from the restaurant.. “I’ll go home after I finish my work at 5.30pm like that..” he said as he pulled the hand break “you took half day?” I asked. “yes.don’t forget our dinner later..” I nodded. “I should go now..see you later..” “okay..” he said. I got out from the car and walk to the house.. Jungkook’s car was still there until I entered the house.. I locked the door and walk to our room and put my bag on the table near the window.. I lay down on my bed with my blanket on me and yes I havent change yet.. “How did Yoongi tell her??only if Jungkook love me like Yoongi love her..” I wondered. But then I shook my head “the heck Chelsea,that would never happen.” my eyelids getting heavy, I fall asleep like that..with the dress.
----------------
Hihi.. i'm sorry if I make another short part😂😂 i try to make it longer next time..💕💕💕

And thank you for 2.**K💕💕 ILY ALL OF YOUUUU💕💕MUAHH