23

Cla’s POV
“take care”mom said.. “alright aunty..”he smiled..awww that gummy smile.

(MYBHEARTTT SKIPPEDDDD

(MYBHEARTTT SKIPPEDDDD..NOOO.. MYHEART STOP)😍

“I guess we should go now?”He looked at me.. “ I think we should..” I nodded.. he bow at my mom while my mom is winking at me.. urgh.. this is Henry’s fault..if he didn’t told mom that I have a crush on Yoongi,mom teased me. Yoongi opened the car’s door for me.. I thanked him and he nodded.. inside the car,silence between us… I just looked outside so I didn’t look so awkward.. Yoongi coughed a little before he talked.. “erm,is it okay if we stop for awhile? I want to buy some pizza for Chelsea.. or should I drive to her house then I come back here to buy pizza?” he looked at me and then focus again to the road.. he is a sweet brother.. he dare to stop to buy something even his sister didn’t asked too..“urm..Its okay if you want to stop.. I don’t mind.. plus,rather than you come back here after drive me to her house,we should stop since we passing by..” I said.. “then,we’re stopping” he said while smiling.. “let’s go?” “okay” I came out from the car.. I thought he already walked into the restaurant and bought some pizza,but he was standing there,waiting for me.. I am melt honestly… we both walked to the restaurant.. “do you want anything?”he asked me.. “no it’s okay” I said.. Yoongi ordered some pizza.. I could see the cashier flirty towards him.. I tried to not look at them,but I cant.. I am jealous.. “are you single…”the cashier asked. But he ignore me. When Yoongi gave her money to pay the foods,she held his hand but Yoongi quickly pull his hand.. “I am sorry miss,but you could see a girl beside me who is.. my girlfriend..”he put his hand on my….WAIST…. I blushed.. “so,excuse us?”Yoongi said while walking out from the restaurant… he quickly move his hand, and of course,we’re both blushing.. “I am sorry.I just want that girl stop”he looked down.. “it’s okay” I said.. then he drive us to Chelsea’s House..it was nice…Yoongi stands beside me with two boxes of pizzas on his hand and rang the door..
----
Sorryy for not uodating a long timeeeee...
I'm having my exam last month and studyhard but what i get:') I FELT A LITTLE BIT FRUSTATED-- LITTLE BIT😭 BUT YEAH I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BEFORE I HAVE MY ANOTHER EXAM NEXT MONTHH❤❤PLEASE KEEP VOTING GUYSS.. AND FOR THOSE WHO ADDED MY STORY TO THEIR READING LIST, THANK YOU SO MUCHH❤❤❤❤ILYYY