18

Chelsea’s POV
I groaned because my parent told Mr Park to not let me working..urgh.. I cant stay here with this guy…I checked my phone and read a text by Jihoon.
-Jihoon-
[here the cafe we’re going to meet.. see you later]
I read the address.. “wait,this is Mr Park’s cafe right??”I talked to myself.. then I make some breakfast.. which I saw Jungkook infront of me..I am so startled. “DON’T SCARED ME LIKE THAT!” I yelled.. “tch..”he sat on the chair.. “breakfast..”he said as he eat what I cooked.. “hurm..Jungkook” “what”he didn’t bother to look at me. “I want to meet with some friends later..” “who?” “Jihoon” “jihoon?” “yeah.. at Mr Park;s cafe..the place I used to work before…” “you still go even I said no right?” “yes..because its nothing to tell you about this.. you never cared tho” “just don’t be home late.anyway,today I will started my day as a CEO..and plus.. my parents said we’re both going to attend a dinner tonight..since you’re in mall,buy some dress for yourself” I nodded then I prepared myself.. I put some light make up.. I wore simple clothes..it not like I’m attending a dinner tho..even though I will attending one dinner tonight.. Jungkook already go to his office..and I’m alone right now…
[fast forward]
it was 1245 p.m,I decided to go early so I can buy some dresses for tonight..but the thing is,Jungkook asked his guard to follow me when I’m shopping.. I felt uncomfortable.. the guard’s name is Wonho.. after 30 minutes shopping,I gave my shopping bag to Wonho. “Wonho,bring this to home and put it on the table..I have to meet my friend right now..” “alright ma’am.. please take care.” he bowed. I go to Mr Park’s cafe.. “Chelsea?” I turned around “Mr Park”I smiled and hugged him. “what are you doing here”he smiled. “meeting up with friend” “ouh,it’s been awhile Chelsea..” “yes Mr Park..” “oh yeah..this is your drink” “ouh Mr Park know my fav..how much?”before I could get my card in my wallet. “it’s free..I already payed..” “but Mr Park…” “take it as my present for your marriage” “but Mr Park it was-” “forced. I know..” “h-how?” “how can you get married right away?I don’t even know your boyfriend and plus,your parents told me that was forced..” “ouhh..” “okay,I’ll talked to you later..” “alright Mr Park..” he walked away.. it was 1350pm “you early..I’m sorry I’m late” Jihoon said as he sat infront of me.. “gwenchana,I am to early for our meet up..” “you early,why?” “I have a dinner today so I go to mall and bought some dresses.” I said.. “Jihoon?” we looked up. It was , Mr Park.. “hyungg”Jihoon stand and bowed.. “Chelsea, this is your friend?”
--------------
PLEASE VOTE AND ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE READING😂💞