29

Chelsea told Jungkook about Yoongi found her friend..Jungkook went to the living room and watch some movie..later,Chelsea join him..minutes passes,Chelsea felt her eyes were heavy and sleeping on the couch..Jungkook found out and he turn off the television and brought Chelsea to his room..he lay her on the bed.. “did I fall for you?why did I felt like this?”Jungkook said while looking at her face.. Jungkook put the blanket on her and sleep beside her.. the next day,Chelsea wake up and felt someone beside her.. she turned around and their face was inch from each other.. ‘I’m in his room?’she whispered..she sit on the bed “freak?what happend last night?why I sleep here??”she said.. “you wake?”Jungkook said half awake which his left eye close..

“y-yea”Chelsea shuttered

“y-yea”Chelsea shuttered.. Jungkook chuckled by her cuteness. “Jungkook,what I am doing here?why I sleep in your room?”she asked while looking at Jungkook.. “you don’t remember?”Jungkook asked.. “watching movie at the living room and I fall asleep?” he smirked “last night was fun.” he stand up.. “w-what do you mean by that?” “you know me.. you kiss me roughly my wife.” “m-me?!kiss you r-roughly?” “he smirked again.. “I had fun..thank you..” “YAH..JEON JUNGKOOK?!WHAT HAPPEND?!” “you know why you awake from my bed?” “you mean.. w-we d-did-” “you think?” he giggled. “WHAT?!”Chelsea shouted. “NO!WE DIDN’T!”she almost teared up.. “yah yah..don’t cry.. I’M KIDDING!!”Jungkook shocked. “don’t cry..yahh Chelsea..I am kidding.. we didn’t do anything.. nothing happend..I promise…sorry!” “YOU JERK!”Chelsea throw the pillow to Jungkook’s face. “PERVERT!!”she stormed out the room.. meanwhile Jungkook just chuckled.. “cute” right then,Jungkook realized what he said and blush.. “no way Jeon Jungkook”
Meanwhile Chelsea went to her room.“the heck he play around with me?” she looked at the clock it was 730 am. “I should take bath now..” after 10 minutes, Chelsea finished prepare herself.. she went downstair to make breakfast for Jungkook. But she was greet by JUNGKOOK.. WITH HIS SLEEVE SHIRT FOLDED UNTIL HIS ELBOW AND WITHOUT TIE.
“morning”he said. “morning..” “here eat some breakfast..” “sorry.. I was supposed to cook..”Chelsea said. “it’s okay..” “it was my work as a wife.. If don’t,I broke the rules.” “me neither.” Chelsea looked at him. “okay let’s say..we’re both broke our rules okay?you broke your wife rules.but me.. I broke our rules” he said. “and I’m sorry” Chelsea look at him weirdly.. ‘is something wrong with him’ “let’s forget about that..eat you breakfast..”Jungkook said and they eat their breakfast.. few minutes later,Jungkook off to his office.. Chelsea felt weird by Jungkook’s sudden change.. she want to share with someone..ofcourse her friend❤

---------------------
Hohohooooooo....Jungkook is being nice to Chelseaaa😎😎😎
ANYWAY KIDS!!
How do you want me to end this story??

-sad?
-happy??? PLEASE LET ME KNOWW.. HOHOHO....🙂..

Thanks for reading babessss all around the world.😚do vote babes😂