27

Yoongi’s POV
“THIS BIG BROTHER MAKE CLA’S LEAVE!” “me??!what did I do?!” I yelled back.. “oppa,why did you treat her like that?you’re giving a cold shoulder to her.. she have soft heart you know?” I kept silence.. “hyung,perhaps you’re jealous?”Jungkook asked as I looked away. “you are” Jungkook said.. “jealous?”Namjoon asked… “wait hyung,did you get jealous because I’m close to her?that’s why you act coldly today?”he asked again.. “okay okay okay. YES I am JEALOUS.. done?”I finally said.. “hyung…” I looked at Namjoon.. “she likes you hyung..omg…” “no..obviously she likes you..”I said.. “so,she was close to me she like’s me?.hyung,I do love her but as a sister..” I just keep quiet.. “hyung,I think you better find her..when I came home earlier and opened the door,we bumped and greet each other.. she immediately wipe her tears.”Jungkook said.. “t-tears?”I shuttered.. “I make her cry?” “yes..I think she is hurt by you giving her a cold shoulder for suddenly..”Chelsea said softly.. “hyung,go find her..I’m not sure,but she must be around here..not too far.” Namjoon said.. “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!GO FIND HER.!” I stand up and run to the door.. “oppa,don’t forget to brought her home..don’t leave her,or else..” I just ran towards my car and drive to the park.. I parked my car nearby and find her.. I walked around the park.. “where is she..”I said.. then I saw a girl sitting on the bench..looking at the floor..geez… I am surely a bad guy.. I slowly approached her.. “c-cla” she looked up and frowned.. “what are you doing here?” “l-looking for you..”I sat next to her.. silent approached us..  “sorry” I said suddenly.. “w-what?” “I’m sorry..I’m sorry I’ve treat you bad earlier.. I didn’t mean to treat you like that,I’m just..jealous..”I low my voice. “jealous for what?” “I’m jealous with Namjoon”I looked at the floor.. “Namjoon?”she look at me.“yes..you are too close to him..” “I don’t like it when you’re too close to him.maybe because..you’re not close to me?” “not close to y-you?” “yes..I mean..you hug him,you hold his hand, you guys look likes….couple” I said.. “couple?” she asked. “no Yoongi, I am not with Namjoon....”she said. “there’s nothing to jealous,we’re close to each other..Namjoon just like a brother to me”she smiled.. I smiled a bit.. “Good then.” I breath out and smile.. she looked at me weirdly.. I looked at her.. “Cla.. I LIKE YOU” I confessed.. she looked at me. “y-you” “I like you”I kissed her.but she replied my kissed.. “I-I like you too Yoongi..” I smiled.. “and now,you are my girl.” I said.
----------------
Guysss i think i fall in love Yoongi so much😂❤❤❤❤
I cant help myself😭😭😭😭thats why i put this chapter a little bit longer.. sorry if it was boredd..but hope you enjoy🖖