❤epilogue❤

Dedicated to JungkookieFanFictio3
"Mommy Minjae took mycookiesss!!" Minji cried.. "Minjae?" Chelsea asked her son.. "she took ate my cookies earlier" Minjae told her.. "but you her brother,you shouldnt do that" Chelsea said.. "Mommy!! You always on her side!! I hate mommy" Minjae cried.. "I'm not in anyone's side Minjae.." Jungkook opened the door.. "I'm home" Jungkook saw Minjae crying.he went to Minjae and squat next to his son "what happend?" He looked at Chelsea.. "they both fought" Chelsea sat on the couch. Jungkook looked at Minjae. "Is that true?" Minjae nodded "he took my cookies daddy!" Minji said. "But you ate my cookies first!!!" Minjae yelled louder.. "can you guys stop?" Chelsea asked them "and mommy being her side only!! I hate mommy!!" Minjae cried more.. "hey dont said that" Jungkook said.. at the time Yoongi and Cla arrived at their house.. Chelsea greet them and get up from the couch and go to the her and Jungkook's room.. "Minjae..dont said that" Jungkook said.. "Uncle Yoongi" Minji ran to Yoongi. "Hey Pretty Bun" Yoongi hugged her and carry her.. "you guys fought again?" Cla asked Minji then looked at Crying Minjae.. "they are" Jungkook sighed and stand up. "and Minjae said hate mommy because being on Minji's side?" Yoongi put Minji down.. "Minjae, you her brother,why dont you beat yourself for her?" Jungkook said. "I'm not on in one side but can you beat yourself for her as her brother?? Look,As her brother you should give her chance to take half of yours.. I hope you understand what daddy talking about" Jungkook said.. Minjae sobbed..
"Come here Minjae.." Yoongi said.. "Minji go to aunty" he added.. Cla hugged Minji.. "listen here you two.. You guys fighting over cookies right?" The kids nodded "cookies,we can buy it and we can search it everywhere in supermarket.." Yoongi said "but siblings, we cant buy them, we can search them in supermarket.. and siblings cant be apart because if one of them lose strengh between each other, that is not perfect.." Yoongi said "Siblings are children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together... Be nice to your siblings, they're your best link to your past and the most likely to stay with you in the future. Siblings is your forever bestfriend.. and no one can't replace them" Yoongi said.. Jungkook felt satisfied with what Yoongi said yet suprised because he is being mature(Yoongi never mature before?😂😂😂hoho)
"And right now you should say sorry to Mommy" Cla said.. "mommy love you both full of hearts.. and dont ever said that you hate her... it's break her heart... she must felt sad if you said that.. Mom is fair.. I mean.. she's not in each other side.." she added.. Minjae nodded.. "but before that.. say sorry to each other" Jungkook said to both of his kids.. "oppa mianhae Minji-ah" Minjae said to his sister.. "Me too oppa.. I am sorry for eating your cookies..I give you then" Minji said as she gave her cookies.. "now let's go find mommy" Yoongi said and brought them to Chelsea..
Jungkook were left with Clarinda.. "Yoongi will be a good father to your kid" Jungkook said.. "well,you are the best father to your kid and the best husband to Chelsea,Jungkook..you treat them well..look.. you have twin kids and they kind of.. annoying you know.. they naughty sometimes but yet,you still patient with them..you do the great job Jungkook" Cla patted his shoulder.. "Thank you Jungkook for being the great husband for my bestie" she added.. "Daddddyyyy!!" Minji ran towards Jungkook.. "dont run Minji you will fall later!" Cla told Minji.. "uncle Yoon said that we will eat outside!!" Minji told her dad.. "yes baby girl.. we will eat at somewhere special" Jungkook smile to his girl.. "now prepare yourself,wear something nice and ready.." Jungkook said while pinching Minji's nose.. "okay daddy" she ran to her room.. "so you both will be ready here?" "Yes.. If you okay with it." Yoongi said.. "of course.. you're my in law.." Jungkook said. "Okay then we will prepare.." "okay.." "Hyung,Clarinda.." both of them turned their head to Jungkook.. "thankyou so much" Jungkook told them.. "no problem Kookiee" Yoongi smile as he put his arm around Cla's shoulder.
----------------------------------
"Yeayyy!!! We're hereee!!" Minji and Minjae screamed.. right now all of them at thr beach.. Yoongi Helped Jungkook to prepare everything for Jungkook's and his wife anniversary... Yoongi and Clarinda took Minji and Minjae for a walk so they wont disturb the situation.
Chelsea wore:(look at the picturee)

"Jungkook,where are they?" Chelsea asked.. "they go inside to take order for us" "ohh.. this place is beautiful." "Like you" Jungkook said.. "Jungkook.." "what.. i am telling the truth" Chelsea smiled and look at her surrounding.. suddenly Jungkook stand up and kneel infront of Chelsea.. "Jungkook w-what are you doing? People are looking at us" Yoongi and Cla brought their parents and kids to watch the beautiful drama "Jeon Chelsea.." he said.. "I dont know how to start but Thank you for always being with me..before I treated you badly,I hurt your feeling even make you cry.. everynight?I went out late at night.. I spend my time with the others more than spending my time with you..because I don't like you before.. I hate you and myself for being in this kind of marriage..before,we make a rules.. to not fall in love with each other.. but I break the rules.. I fall for you.. eventhough I say something harsh,you would be there.. You're so strong.. I appreciate that.. thanks dealing with people like me.. You make me fall for you.. you make me learnt my mistake.. I treated you bad because that time for me girls are same.. but you make me learnt that was a mistake.. not every girls are same.. example,you.. the day I confess when you half drunk,we made love and they are born.. I dont know that would be happend..and you even been in dangerous because of my stupid behavior..you almost let yourself die infront of me and I.. almost lose you..Thanks for being my wife.. Thanks for being a mother to our twins.. thanks for everything you gave..affection to this bad husband..Now, My life is perfect.. I love you ae-in ah..I love you so much.. now and till the moon back and till the sun didnt shine. I want to be a good man,just for you..Now,I'm going to say this infront of people and they will be our eyes for what happend.."
Everyone looked at them smiling.. They were touched by the sweet drama infront of them..
"Will you be my queen,my princess,my wife and a mother to our kids forever till death separate us? Will you stay with me eventhough I once hurt your feeling? Will you accept this proposal? Let's be official.. I dont want us,known in our arranged marriage.. I want us,to be known as official partners" Jungkook said as he felt nervous waiting for Chelsea's answer..
"I will be your princess,wife,queen and a mother for our kids forever Jungkook.. I will accept your proposal.. The past is past.. let's create the new chapter of our life.. let's write a new book about us.. and let's be official partners without any arrangement" Chelsea said while crying because This is too much for her.. Jungkook is a sweet guy.. And all she know, she really love Jungkook.. Jungkook took out the necklace inside his pocket and put it around Chelsea's neck.. then he hold Chelsea's cheek and kiss his wife deeply..
"Urh,kids let's took your eyes a little while" Yoongi said then he put both of his hands at their eyes..
"I Love You Chelsea."
"I love you too Jungkook"
--------------------------------
Mansaeeeee❤❤❤❤
Thankyou readerrsssss❤❤❤☻☻i love you guyssss....