50

After a week Jungkook got the news about his wife pregnant, he make a party at their house... he is really happy he got his own baby,and they are twin..
Jungkook organized everything with his maid..
The bell rang "Wonho can you please open the door for me?" Jungkook said as he served BTS and his parents.. "alright Sir." Wonho said and open the door.. "welcome Sir Min and Miss" Wonho bowed.. "thank you" Yoongi said.. "over here hyung!" Jimin yelled.. they greet each other and their parents.. "how's work boys?" Mr Min asked "it was good uncle.. and our project with the Big company from China successful" Namjoon said.. "how about you Henry?" "Me? Well,being CEO is hard.. i want to cry.. but yeah.. I got some project from Russia" "Clarinda?" Mrs Min asked. "I'm doing well working at Min's company." "My son treat you bad?" She shook her head.. "he was good after all Aunty" She said while holding Yoongi's hand "that was good!! Congratulations guys!!" Mr Jeon said.. "well that's why we are here.. celebrating the happy news!!" Jungkook said.. everybody cheered.. " We are here celebrating our successful!!" Taehyung said.. "and we got another happy news" Jungkook said as he hold Chelsea's hand.. "what is it?" Seokjin asked them.. "mom,dad,mummy,daddy,BTS and Cla" everyone looked at them.. "We already fulfill your wish to have.." "have what?" Yoongi asked.. they were nervous because they remember that their marriage is forced.. "to give Grandchild to our parents and babyfruit for BTS and You Cla" Jungkook said straight forward.. "you mean Chelsea is Pregnant?" Cla said.. Chelsea blushed.. "That day you sick,it was sickness? Sign that you pregnant?" She added "and Jungkook getting chubbier?" Jimin said.. "yes..Chelsea is 3 weeks pregnant now." Jungkook smile and looked at her.. the moms suddenly burst into tears.. "mom,mummy why??" Chelsea asked them.. "finally our wish comes true" Mrs Jeon said..
"AWHHH CHELSEAAAAA" Clarinda ran and hugged Chelsea.. she was crying.. "I'm so happy for you" "thank you Cla!" "Wow..Jungkook is going to be a father!" Hoseok said. "And we're going to be grandparents!"Mr Min said.. they laugh.. "so,what else?gonbae!!" Taehyung said and put his glasses up.. "GONBAEE"
------------------------------------
"Chelsea,which one do yout think suit for Henry?" Clarinda ask.. "this one?" "Pretty.you know what the best Chelsea" "ofcourse.." "Never thought that you end up marrying my brother" Chelsea said to her friend.. "well me too.. and never thought that I got a twin babyfruit from you" Cla teased her.. "me neither.." "Well this the last one okay?" Henry said.. "Awwhh Henry.. please???" "FINE.. this is the last time okay? Im being nice since you are getting married.." Henry went inside the fitting room
Weeks later,the wedding was held.. it was simple yet cozy... but guest like it. "You okay?" Jungkook asked his wife.. Chelsea was with her 8 and half weeks baby bump.. "I think we should go home.. you look so tired" Jungkook said.. Chelsea nodded.. "becareful okay?" Clarinda said.. "alright bestie.." "take care of her Jungkook or else" Yoongi warned his dongsaeng.. "and take care of my friend too or else,I will kill you" Chelsea warn her brother. "Ofcourse I will" they bid a goodbye to each other.. once they arrive home.. Chelsea go to their room and lay herself on the bed..
-
Chelsea felt lazy too much.. her due date was 2 weeks to go.. Jungkook took holidays to take care his preg wife.. but that day.. Chelsea felt something weird "Jungkook.." "yes ae-in?" Jungkook went to her.. "m-my hstomach hurt" "why? Is it hurt so much? You okay?" He concerned. "I felt weird Kook-ah" He held my hand "Jungkook.." "yes?" "M-my water b-broke" Jungkook widen his eyes and quickly tooke the car's key.. "WONHO TAKE CARE OF MY HOUSE AND CALLED MY PARENTS. SHE'S GOING TO GIVE BIRTH!!" Jungkook yelled and went inside the car after he took Chelsea inside the car and drove away..
They arrived at the hospital and Chelsea was brought into Labour Ward.. "please let three of them save" Jungkook pray.. "JUNGKOOK" Seokjin ran towards him.. "how was it?" "She just entered the ward.." after 15 minutes fighting for her live.. Chelsea give birth to two handsome and beautiful baby.. Chelsea was brought into another room.. Jungkook entered the room and walked towards her..she was holding two babies. he took the baby girl from Chelsea's arm and played with her face.. "she's look like her mom" Jimin said.. "pretty girl right?like her mom" Jungkook told them.. "well.. I am an uncle now" Yoongi said.. "you are hyung.. they will know you Uncle Yoongi and Aunty Cla.. and also Uncle BTS" Jungkook giggled. "So what are their name?" Jungkook looked at Chelsea "I'm okay with anything but as long it's people's name" "then I will make it Minjae and Minji." Jungkook tell them. "Jeon Minjae and Jeon Minji.." he added.. everyone nodded and felt haply for both of them..Jungkook leaned to his baby boy and kiss his cheek then the baby girl's cheek then his wife lips "thank you for this beautiful gift Chelsea baby.... thank you so much.. i have enough gift for the rest of my life... I wont asked anymore.. I have beautiful family and a complete family which is Me,You,Minjae and Minji.. I love Mrs Jeon."
THE END🎆
-

-----------------------------------
YEAYYYYY FINALLYYY IT WAS ENDINGG!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME READING THIS FANFIC!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT💕💕 THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYSS!!
I WRITE THIS FOR MY BESTIE💕 SHE WAS THE BEST BEST FRIEND I GOT❤ SHE'S EVERYTHING(?)
SHE'S IN LOVE WITH JUNGKOOK.. HAHAHAH
BEFORE,I WRITE THIS BECAUSE OF MY IMAGINATION WAS TO HIGH THEN I WANT TO WRITE TIS FOR HER AS A GIFT BUT THE WE GOT A NEWS THAT SHE'S GONNA TRANSFER NEXT YEAR,💔
WHY NOT I WRITE THIS FOR HER AS A GOODBYE GIFT❤ THIS GIFT AS A MEMORIES THAT WE BUILD TOGETHER.. IT WAS LIKE 1 YEARS I'M WITH HER BUT I AM COMFORTABLE😁 THANKS BABE FOR EVERYTHING.. YOU ARE TRULY LOVE❤ I HOPE YOU WILL REMEMBER ME☻ THANKS FOR ADVICE.. THANKS FOR MAKING ME STRONG AGAIN AFTER THE INCIDENT☻YOU KNOW.. THANKS FOR BEING THERE AND THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ALL MY THOUGHT,MY FEELINGS,MY TALKED.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PERVERT CHEESENUTS❤❤
-
-
ANYWAY.. I hope you guys love this story.. and i hope you guys enjoyed reading it.. ☻❤ I was planning to write another fanfic since I got long holidays now.. I will try to make another fanfic for you guys.☻ thanks readers❤ your kindness will be replace with lucks ❤
-
-
That's all from me readers.. I'm sorry if i did a lot of grammatical error,spelling and everything in the fanfic.. Im not perfect (but Im so beautiful)*sing epiphany*
-
Bye everyone...this one is the real byee.
-
GOODBYE🙋
-
FAREWELL🤗