13

Chelsea's POV
I got a notification from an unknown number
-unknown-
[Hey]
{Hi?}
[It's me..Jihoon xD]
[don't block meh ><]
{Oh.it's you!I almost block you>D}
[T.T]
{huhu.}
[what you doing?]
{nothing,I'm sitting on the couch right now}
[sorry but,did he asked where you going?]
{ofcourse..but he said he didn't care..so what else}
[ouch..rude]
{he is..well it was forces}
[urmm..yes]
[anyway..goodnightt!!I am so tired today..see you tomorrow.]
{bye Jihoonnnn..see you tomorrow too}
Seen
Like that I fall asleep..
The next day I wake up,it was 10.00 am..well we slept late at night..I saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch.. "you really don't like me don't you?"I said as I walked to bathroom..
After bathing,I wear my clothes and went out seeing Jungkook shirtless.. freakk that abs..EW WAKE UP CHELSEAAA..HE IS A JERK! "like what you see?"Jungkook smirk at me. "ew..not for a jerk like you" I said and looked away. "let's go walk today..wear something nice"he said..
HE REALLY TOOK A LONG TIME PREPARE HIMSELF!!ARGHHH.. 15 MINUTES WAITINGG.!
"let's go" he said..FINALLY..we walked to the ground floor restaurant..we ate together in silents.after we finished our lunch..we go to Busan Tower. "wow...it was nice.." I said.. he was looking at his phone. 'urgh..this is honeymoon??' I thought to myself.. then a girl came..Hyejin??why tho??she hugged and kiss Jungkook's cheek.. "yah maid."whut?!maid?!! "I'll walk with Hyejin today,you know how to take care of yourself right..you are adult..come on.."I didn't answer..somehow I was hurt by his word..this is our honeymoon.. "don't ever told mom about this understand?"he saidd as he left me..like that.. I walked around..actually I want to cry but I hold it..
------
T

he [..] is the person you talked to
The {..} its yourself☺
Sorry if it was confusing youuu..