43

Jungkook’s POV
“Sir?” someone knocked the door. “yes.come in.” “we have a guest” “who?” “Mr Min” Woojin said. “it’s Sir Min..urgh.. Mr Min is my dad” Yoongi groaned “And me Sir Jeon please..” “but you are married sir” Woojin snapped back. Yoongi just laughed at me. “yah..you called me sir last two days!” “fine.. I will call you sir.” Woojin said.. “do you need some coffee or tea?” Woojin ask. “give me coffee” Yoongi hyung said.. “erm bring me plain water” “alright.” Woojin bow and close the door. “sit down Hyung” I said as I stand up from my table.. “why are you here?” “about our meeting"
We talked about our works and discussed about 1hrs.. "Hyung" Jungkook looked at Yoongi... Yoongi looked at him.. "you really date Cla??" "You dont trust me?" "No.. I'm curious" Yoongi hyung laughed.. "well.. Yes I datd her.." Yoongi drink his coffee.. "ouuh.. BTS?" "I'll tell them later.. dont worry" then i take my glass "how about you?" "Me?" I drink my plain water "when you will give our parents a grandchild" I coughed... "h-hyung.."coughed.. "why are you asking?" "I want to have a nephew or niece" "purpose her,marry her and go make one for yourself" I answered.. "erm.. that is not called niece and nephew.. its call as daughter and son" Yoongi answered. "Hyung not now.. too early" "its almost 3 month marriage Jungkook... you still hate her?" I Dont know hyung.. "You Dont know?" I looked at him "Jungkook,dont tell me you dont like her.. because I can see it.." Yoongi said as he stand up "and please.. make her happy" he smiled.. "see you later" " you too hyung.." he closed the door.. "Woojin,come in" I pressed my phone.. "yes sir" "I'm going home early.. since I have dinner with BTS" "okay.." he said as he cleaned up "Woojin-shi" "yes?" "Do you ever fall in love?" He chuckled  "yes.. i fall for the first time when you invited us to your marriage..and its your wife" I looked at him "JUST KIDDING!!!Im sorry.. yes i fall in love but not your wife.." "Woojin,you know my marriage was force right" "yes sir.." "how do you know you fall for that person?" "Ermm for me.. I felt happy around my crush.. like.. when we go out for dinner, I am so happy.. i dont know why.. then I felt nervous around her.. my heartbeat goes fast..why sir? You fall for your wife?" Woojin smirked.. "i guess Woojin.. I did felt nervous around her.. and I am happy than I'm with Hyejin or my ex before" "Sir.. I think,you fall for her.. well Mrs Jeon beautiful.. no offense.. she is kind as well.. not like Hyejin before.. Hyejin once come to your office and I asked her to go out for awhile and she said I have no right to said that because I am the only staff.. but Mrs Jeon, I meet her on your wedding and she treat people nicely.. I know that Mr Jeon(kook's father)choose the right person like Mrs Jeon as your wife" Woojin said .. I looked at my phone it was 430pm.. I have 1 hrs to finish mg work.. "thank you Woojin.." "my pleasure sir" Woojin go out and close the door. And I.. sat on my chair started my work...
--------------
It was 530pm.. "Finally" I said as I put my hand up.. "I should go home now." I put back my suit and go outside "enjoy your day Sir Jeon" all of the staff bowed,I smiled.. I got into car and drive home.... I parked my car outside and opened the door but it was silence "where is she?" I closed the door "Chelsea??" I said.. "Chelsea? Where are you?" I decided to go upstairs and to our room.. I smiled as I walk in.. Chelsea is sleeping.. like a baby.. like Woojin said.. she's pretty.. "you tired.." I whispered.. I put my bag down and my suit on the table.. I opened the cabinet and searched for her dress.. since It was dinner with bts and i bet they like to drink at some street.. i choose the suit dress

 i choose the suit dress

I heard a groan. I looked at Chelsea,she was awake "Jungkook?" "Hi." I smiled.. "when you arrive?" " like 15 minutes?" "Oh.. you didnt wake me up" "you look tired so i let you sleep" "oh..sorry.." "I choose this dress for you" "oh.." "we're not going to restaurant thoo.. we're going to Pujangmacha.. i bet" "okay.." "I think you should prepare yourself first..we're going at 7pm." "Okay.." she go to bathroom.. I sat on the bed and look at my phone.. I go to gallery and look at our picture together.. I put it as my wallpaper..
"Min Chelsea,I fall you now.. really"