20

After their dinner finished,they went home..again silence between both of them..as they arrived at home,Chelsea sad on the couch and thinking what their parents told them… “Chelsea” Jungkook said to her which  make her to look at Chelsea.. “what?” she gave glared. “don’t take seriously what mom and dad told us.”he said.. “I’m not ready to have children and especially with you..” “tch…same to me..”Chelsea rolled her eyes.. “wow?that harsh?this is how you treat your husband?” “you’re my husband?since when?” “wow?so you want Jihoon to be your husband?” “don’t even drag him to our fight okay?!” “why?because you like him?”Jungkook said again. “well I know you want him to be your husband because you slept with him.” “I didn’t!” “enough Chelsea.. you once with Henry right? Cla’s brother..then Jihoon your next target? Pity him.. you broke our rules Chelsea.. your same like a street girls outside ther-” Chelsea slapped his cheek.. Chelsea felt hurt with his words… she had her tears in her eyes.. “I cant go out with anyone,but you can go out with Hyejin??is this fair enough?!broke rules??WHO THE HECK BROKE IT FIRST?!YOU OR ME?! street girls?is that how you look at me?! I don’t know why Jeon Jungkook hate me so much,but eventhough you hate me, at least treat me nicely sometimes.”Chelsea said as she slammed her door.

Jungkook’s POV

We had fought.. her words keep reminding me.. “WHO THE HECK BROKE IT FIRST?!YOU OR ME?!”  obviously it was me.. it was our fourth rules..never date anyone when we’re still married… am I too harsh?why did I felt guilty?? about I saw her earlier.. I was walking with Hyejin when I saw her.. actually,I met Hyejin because I want to stopped what I am doing.. I want to break up.

-Flashback-
“Hyejin,let’s break up..” “what?! NO OPPA!!” “please Hyejin,I never loved you!” “what?” “I just used you okay??” “noo.. I know you love me oppa.. I know that.” “no Hyejin.. I used you to help me to move on.. yes I did.. and I fall for someone.. but that someone is not you” “what?” “sorry Hyejin.. I ended all of this. don’t find me or contacted me anymore.” I walked away from her and I saw Chelsea and that guy..what is name again? Jihun? Jihon? Jihoon?? I don’t know why I am annoyed.. do I like her?no right?why I am so mad with her then?

[End flashback]

I broke up with her and all I need to do is focus with my own feelings..I fall for her???I fall for Chelsea??