11

Jungkooks POV

Why I suddenly got mad at her for not cooking?tch.her works anyway..like I said.she is maid..

[fast forward]

its been two month we got married.I went to Hyejin house.. "oppa?" "yes?" "it was force right?" "yeah.." "when will you divorce her?" "im not sure." "divorce her then marry me?" "Hyejin..let me think.." "THINK?!YOU LIKE HER ALREADY?" "I didnt said I like her..just let me think first." "why should you think?!" 'cuz I dont love you pabo' I thought to myself "because I havent let my parents to meet you.." "then lets meet." "no..my parents really love Cla okay?what if they kick me out?" she went into silents. "but.." "stop Hyejin..talked to you another time.I got to go" I walked out from her house and went back to my house.. "where are you from?"someone ask and I turned around and saw my mom behind me.. "m-mom" why she didnt tell me mom will come to our house??I glared at Chelsea.. she just eyebrow me.. "I am from somewhere.." "why?" "meeting up with my friend.." "leaving your wife here..alone?" "urm" "you should bring her.." "she is adult mom..I need space for me tooshe can take care of herself.." I said.. "she is your wife Jungkook!" "mom..its okay..he did asked me to go with him,but I reject it since I am tired.." Chelsea said.. "whatever..but I want to tell you both..your dad has booked a flight to Busan for your honeymoon..you both will be going on this Thursday.." mom said.. "thanks mom" Chelsea said.. "Ill be going now..and dont forget this Thursday.." mom walked through the door as I company her until her car disappear..I closed the door hardly. "why you didnt tell me mom is going here?!" I yelled at her.. "me didnt tell you?geez..look at your phone Jungkook. I called you for 15 times but you didnt answered it so what else..wait for you until you came.." she answered me. "whatever." I rolled my eyes. "anyway,mom didnt check our room?" she shook her head "no.." "good then.." I walked to my room..

[fast forward]

okay it was Thursday..and we are on our way to airport..once arrive,we both check in.. "can you walked faster dumb?" I said.. "I am not dumb,you freak..you should bring your own bag!" "your my slave.." we get into airplane and sat..for few hours we arrive at Gimhae,from airport,we directly go to our hotel.. once we get in "seems like queen bed..no offense.. I am on the bed..you..floor" I said while pointing the floor. "what?floor?!excuse me..as a guy,you should volunteer yourself to sleep on the floor okay?" "I am a guy but not for a person like you,maid" I lay myself on the bed and sleep..letting her with our bag.