33

Cla's Pov

Mr Min come towards us... "Yoongi?" He tapped his son's shoulder.. I immediately let go of Yoongi's hand and hid my hand under the table.. "daddy" Yoongi flustered.. awhh so cute.. "Clarinda?" Mr Min smiled.. I stand up and bowed at him "h-hello Mr Min" I said.. "Mr Min? Just call me uncle eventhough we're outside.. you always called me uncle before so let it be" Mr Min chuckled.. "okay" I said.. I am so nervous right now.. Yoongi stand up "What are you doing here daddy?" Yoongi asked.. "oh.. I am have a meeting with one of our client here and I reserved 1 table for our lunch tomorrow with the Jeon's family." " right..  Mummy mentioned it earlier before I'm going out" Yoongi answered."So, I see you having lunch with Cla?" Mr Min smirked.. "yeah Lunch.. the others still working and yeah, I'm bringing her for lunch" "good step son" Mr Min smirked again.. "daddy.. stop please" Yoongi Blush... "so Cla, you can join us for lunch too tomorrow.. if you're willing too" Mr Min said. "Erm.. I hope so.. I will think abkut it tomorrow.." I smiled.. a lunch with two famous families in industry.. bruh who doesnt want it...
"I guess I'm disturbing you two.." "no uncle.. it's fine" I said.. "continue your lunch love birds.. I should go now.. have fun." Mr Min said. We bowed to him and sat again once he dissappear from our sight..
"I told you Sir Yoongi.." I said.. "well can't help it.. I'm back facing him so how I could see him?" Yoongi answered me. "Fine.." I said.. "so about the lunch.. willing to go with me?" "I'm not sure Yoongi" " i will asked again later..now we should eat first"
We talked a lot about our own life.. he is asking me to much question about Toronto.. Well he said he want to go there one day.. ofcourse he can.. he is rich... so do Chelsea.. lucky her to have a handsome brother like Yoongi... i have a brother but a clumsy brother. (Sorry henryy but ilove you so much)
After 45 minutes lunch,we decide to go somewhere for walk.. we go to the ice cream stall near the park and walked a bit.. He pays the Ice creams "thank you" I said to him.. "welcome my lady" I giggled..
"Yoongi can I ask something?" "Sure" " do you think Jungkook likes Chelsea?" He lick his lip because there is ice cream all over his lips.. "well, as you know.. they were forced right.. but I think Jungkook likes her.. I can see it clearly. Well feelings can change right.. I mean they hate each other especially Jungkook..he hates Chelsea so much because he was arranged with him.." "Right??" "Why do you ask?" "Chelsea called me and complain.." "about?" "Jungkook's sudden behaviour.." "erm?" He eyebrowed me " Jungkook is Changing..suddenly" "changing how?" "Chelsea said he suddenly being care.. he suddenly being kind... for example he brought her to a dinner then make a hot choco for her.. okay that's not big deal.but the next day Chelsea woke up IN his room and he cooked her a breakfast.." "well he maybe started to have feeling towards her" "i think so,but why Jungkook acted cold to her before?" Yoongi sigh "long story" "erm?" "Well Jungkook once has a girlfriend, but then got caught cheating on him.. he went to her apartment and saw something he shouldn't see..his girlfriend naked with other guy in the room.. so like that Jungkook break up with her at that place too.. he was really frust until he couldnt trust girl.. he started being a playboy.." "ouh it must hard for him. Chelsea also have the same experience with Jungkook.. well she found out the girl was pregnant with Her boyfriend" "that's hurt too" "anyway Yoongi.. I think its late" "yeah.. You should have rest.." "not me but you Yoongi..you're working.." "lets go?" "Yeah" Yoongi drove me home and we hugged before he left.

------------------------------------
Hohoho.. I've been updating the wrong chapter before but i already fix it.. here we go..

THANKS FOR 1K READERS😍😍I LOVE YOU GUYSS.. I WILL UPDATE SOON AND I MIGHT BE WRITE A NEW FANFIC... ARE YOU WILLING TO READ IT?😌🤔COMMENT PLEASE SO I WILL UPDATE IT TOO.😂😂
ANYWAY ENJOY READINGG