24

Yoongi’s POV.
And there,my sis finally opened the door for us.. “you guys here!”Chelsea hugs Cla.. well girls be like.. and then Chelsea hug me.. “careful you will drop the pizza..” I said..she was excited so much.. we go inside and I put the pizzas on the table..we sat on the couch.. “Jungkook is working?”I asked. “yeah..” I nodded.. “Henry as well?” I looked at Cla.. “yeahh..started his new day in working” “that’s why you guys move here?” “yeah..because he was told to work with dad” she answered me.. “you guys will moved..again?” “I think no??I’m goiing to stay here since I’m gonna start working..” “working?come on Claaa…”Chelsea pouted.. “why Chelsea?” “look oppa.. you are working,Jungkook is working like the whole BTS working,Jihoon is working,the Clarinda is working..me?”(I forgot to tell that Chelsea told everything to Yoongi even about Jihoon)
“well you were not allowed to worked..” I smirked.. Cla just laugh.. “tch..I’ll go to the kitchen to bring some plates.”Chelsea said.. “oh yea I forgot about drinks.. I’ll asked Namjoon to buy some for us since he’s not working today.”I yelled.. “yeah…” then I call him like what I told.. then,I played game with Chelsea,since Jungkook’s house have 1 set ps4.. Cla,just sitting there..the door was knocked by someone.. “I’ll get it” Clarinda said as she walk to the door and open it.. “oh Hi Namjoon!”I bet she’s smiling.. “hey lady.”Namjoon smile too. “let me help you”she said.. eventhough I didn’t see what they doing maybe hugging or what.. I’m still jealous..

I just play the game with Chelsea and “YAH OPPA!!WHAT WAS THAT?!”Chelsea yelled

I just play the game with Chelsea and “YAH OPPA!!WHAT WAS THAT?!”Chelsea yelled. “what?” “HOW DARE YOU KILL ME IN THIS GAME..I ALMOST WIN!” she shouted. “calm down.. it just a game..” “hey ya” Namjoon sat on the sofa.. “hello Mr Kim”Chelsea wave.. “I brought drinks you asked us too,Yoongi” “thanks..I’ll pay later..”I said while playing. “here guys.. I brought us glasses.”Clarinda said.. “oppa stop playing…let’s eat” Chelsea turn off the ps4 and change it into television mode.. I turned around and saw Cla.. she sat next to Namjoon… why don’t she sat next to me?urgh.. I just drank and eat.. we talked and talked..SHE WAS VERY CLOSE TO NAMJOON… “Clarinda,can you gave me the tissues?”Namjoon askes.. before she could take it.. I take the box and give to Namjoon.. “thank you hyung.”..then they go to the kitchen and wash the dishes while laughing and bla bla bla…”oppa?gwenchana?”Chelsea asked. “yes. Im okay”I said but my eyes was glue to the television.. “really?” “yes..stop asking,watch television.”I said.

IM IN LOVE WITH MY SWAGGIEEE