15

Lastly they went to Gwangalli beach..

"wow..It has nice view at night.." "yeah..it was beautiful.." "yea.." "let's go eat before going back to hotel?" "sure"they ate at restaurant nearby and back to hotel.. "see you again" Jihoon said.. "it was nice to walk around with you Jihoon.." "yeah.I felt the same too.." "thank you." "no problem.. we can walked together sometimes.." "sure..goodnight."Chelsea waved at him and get inside only receive Jungkook's cold appearance on the bed. "where are you going?" "I walk around." "walk around or sleep with that guy" "what are you talking about?" "haha..I don't act like you don't know okay. I saw you with a guy,you slept with him?" "Jungkook..I didn't okay?" "we never know..but you are my wife,you shouldnt walked with guy obviously like that"he glare and raised his voices. "like you care thoo." "whut?Yah...why should care about you..you can sleep with him again.how much he pay you?" Chelsea was really hurt..her eyes in tears right now.. "is that how you look at me Jungkook-shi?"she said. "is that how you treat me even though you hate me?" Jungkook change the topic. "go take a bath.. you stink." Chelsea go to the bathroom and cried..
It's been a week for their honeymoon and Jungkook mostly spend his time with Hyejin..Chelsea was alone since Jihoon back to Seoul early.. she was left by Jungkook.. it's been a week also they barely greet or talked to each other.. "pack all our stuff..we're going back tomorrow morning"
(FAST FORWARD)

Right now,Jungkook and Chelsea in the airport waiting for their flight..after 15 minutes waiting,they in the plane.. "do you want some drinks??"Jungkook asked Chelsea.. but Chelsea ignore him by closing her eyes..Jungkook just look at her and said to the stewardess "give me 2 plain water."after few hours,they arrived at airport.. "hello Mr and Mrs Jeon" Jungkook nodded and the driver took their bags... once they arrived at their home the driver told them that their parents will be home later to meet both of them..at first they put their bags in Jungkook's room and then the bell ringing..Jungkook went downstairs and opened the door.. He bow and greet his parents and parent in law.. "hai mom dad, mummy daddy"they came in and sat down
(-fyi,mom and dad is Jungkook's parents... meanwhile mummy and daddy is his parents in law which is Chelsea's parents.)