9

Jungkooks POV

After having my date with Hyejin..I go home.our home.yea..we moved out already...but it was quiet.. "Chelsea!"Shes not home?where is that gurl?like I care.. right now it was 730 pmstill early. Then I heard the front door open. "Oppa,you werent come in?" she said.. 'who?' i thought as walked to the front door. "hes home??" "yea..just come in.." I saw Yoongi. "want some water?" "plain water.." I came out "oh.. hyung" I smiled. "Jungkook..youre home.." "yea.."I answered.. Chelsea came with plain water.. "oh yeah..Chelsea..you already find your dress?" "yes oppa.." Yoongi nodded. "before I forgotgroomsmen? bridesmaid?"I asked them. "we need it?"she asked. "of course you guys have too.." Yoongi answered. "ouh.." "I told mom that Yoongi will be my groomsmen.." "me?" "yes hyung..you" "bridesmaid is up to you.."I said to Chelsea. "Ive got one in my head." she smirked at Yoongi. "what?wait..dont tell me that." "yes..I will"she said.. "who"I ask.. "my friend..Yoongis crush."Toronto gal?"I said. "you know?well she is." I looked at Yoongi..his face was red. "better shut up you two..get going..see you guys tomorrow."He stand..once the door close.. "where are you going earlier?"I ask. "why?"Chelsea look at me. "I ask so answer.." "where are you going earlier?"she ask back.. "why bother?" "then,same goes to you..why bother?"she went inside her room.. I took the glass that Yoongi used earlier and wash it.. the next day I woke up and go to the kitchen. "where?" she is speaking to herself?Im married a crazy girl?? "what time?" "okay." "Henry wait..fetch me later can you?" "okay.. I will wait..bye" I coughed "foods ready?" "yeah..anyway.. Im out.." "so early?" "early?you said it was early.. look at your watch,phone and clock..1030 am is early?" "where thoo?" "mind your on business.." she said..then I heard a horn from outside..she went outside.. and I go to windows. Look at her.its a guy? He opened the door for her.. "tch"

Chelseas POV

"Your husband wont kill me right?"Henry ask. "why would he killed you.."I laughed.. "of course..your husband." "forced husband.." "still..' we saw Clarinda waiting infront of their gates. "I am sweating waiting for you both.."she is mad.. "why dont you ask Yoongi to fetch you" Henry said while looking at front mirror. "youre dead" "enough you two.. anywayyyy Claaaaa..I want you to be my bridesmaid." "m-me?!" "yes, please?" "dont worry about your clothes.. easy.." "accept it..Yoongi must be the groomsmen." Clarinda gulped.. "yea..he is Jungkooks groomsmen..please Cla.." "let me see.."she said and we going to somewhere..

------------------------------

YEAY,I UPDATE IT..... SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR FEW WEEKS?MONTHS?I REMEMBER WHEN I UPDATE THIS LAST TIME.. BUT YEA..

-

-

-

I WILL UPDATE UNTIL HERE FIRST.. I TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW IF I CAN.. I TRY OKAY....TRYYY TRYYY.. >_<

-

-

DONT FORGET TO VOTE THE STORY GAISSSSSS. <3..