Hyunjin 🐯

Genre : Fluff
Summary : Volleyball x you + basketball x Hyunjin = a good answer obviously.

Two minutes.

One minute.

Finally.

You hurry and left the classroom. Practice. You waited for practice all day. School was boring. But one thing makes you really happy.

Volleyball.

You were the libero of your volleyball school's team. And after every tiring day of school, you would drop by the gym to play volleyball. However, you were the youngest of your team, so the others needed to study and didn't really have time to practice with you beside the usual practice time which was every Wednesday.
So most of the time, you would just practice alone. Not that you mind though. You really really love volleyball.

Today was not different, you entered the gym alone and quickly went to change.
After that, you took some volleyballs to practice your serves. It was your weakness and lucky you, it was something that you could practice alone.

After about 20 minutes, you were already exhausted from the tiring day and the thousand serves you've just made. However, you decided to do some again before changing the exercise.
As you threw the ball in the air, ready to hit it, a noise caught your attention, the door of the gym was wide open and a boy was standing there. You didn't have time to come back to your senses, since you got hit by the volleyball right in the face. You fell on your butt, whining in pain. The boy rushed towards you and asked you if you were okay.
After few secondes, you finally came back to your senses and looked at the guy who was sitting beside you, looking at you worryingly. You quickly nodded your head, affirming that you were okay. He helped you standing up again and for the first time you took a proper look at him.
He was taller than you and you could tell that he was probably a member of some school's sport team since his body was actually really fit. His face was also shining like you actually wondered how you never saw this guy before because he was dead handsome. He suddenly coughed awkwardly, waking you out of your transe.

« Uhm... yeah... sorry to have disturbed you uhm... actually I am a member of the basketball team and yesterday during practice I kind of forgot my bag so... uhm I-I went there to pick it up but I didn't know someone would be there hehe »

He was rubbing his nape while his cheeks turned a tint of pink.

« O-oh is that so ? Well I am Y/N and as you probably noticed I am a member of the volleyball team... well my members are not here so I'm kind of practicing alone but yeah... you-you can go take you bag, the changing rooms are open anyway. »

He smiled and mouthed a « thank you » before running towards the changing rooms.

While he was gone, you took some deep breathes. Wow he is definitely gorgeous.
He came back, about two minutes later with his bag in one hand.

« I-I was wondering... you know since you're alone I could maybe stay and... I don't know help you practice if it's okay with you...
- It would be an honor... uhm by the way what is your name Mr the basketball player ?
- I'm Hyunjin »

Time went by really quickly after that. You talked and laughed a lot while you taught him the bases of volleyball. He then helped you with your serves but also gave you advice for your speed and power skills since it was a must have as a basketball player. You get to know each other more.

After about two hours, it was really late and you both decided that it was time to go back to the dorms before someone found about you staying too late at the gym. After you both get changed, Hyunjin insisted to walk you to your dorms which was the opposite way of the gym.

You finally reached your door after trying not to get noticed.

« Tonight was really great, thank you for joining me Hyunjin
- No problem I actually really enjoyed it too and uhm... you know we could maybe do that again but this time it will be me who will teach you basketball !
- Sounds like a great idea
- Then I'll see you tomorrow Y/N, good night
- Good night Hyunjin »

A basketball and a volleyball player are a good match right ?

***

« Flowers in your hair »

Raccoon