Chan 🦇

Genre : Fluff?
Summary : Changing life, meeting Chan and that's a long ass ride

(Chan's POV)

I am freaking late. They're gonna kill me...
I was on the road for 2 hours or so and I had to meet the boys at some stupid party I didn't even want to attend in the first place. I was driving pretty fast and it was almost the night but I still noticed something, well more like someone on the road. I slowed down and saw that it was a girl, approximately my age, walking alone on the side of the road. She had only a small bag on her back and looked like she didn't know where she was going. I drove closer to her, at her pace and opened the window.

« Are you okay ? »

She looked surprised and froze in place. I stopped the car completely. I'm late already so who cares.

« Do you need to go somewhere ? I can drive you there if you want ? »

I told her, trying my best not to sound like a psycho or some guy that would want bad things.

« N-no I'm okay »

She said very slightly, I almost didn't catch it. Though I could tell she was lying because she sounded exhausted and she was shaking from the cold.

« I know this is basically what a murderer would say but I am really just trying to help you, you seem exhausted »

I said looking at her more precisely. To be honest, she was really pretty. A simple and pure beauty I'd never seen. I tried to look at her the softest way possible for her to know that I only wanted to help.

I saw her hesitating before actually opening the car's door and going inside. I smiled and looked at her while she refused to look at me.

« My name's Chan »

She finally looked back and our gaze locked. I melted in her eyes for a second and came back to reality as she started to speak again.

« Y/N »

She simply said and looked by the window. I smiled and started the car once again. Then came like an awkward silence that I tried to break.

« S-so uhm.. where are you going? »

I tried my best to sound friendly but it looked like she wasn't caring.

« I just wanna get out of here.. just drop me off where you are going and I will continue walking »

WoW. She wasn't much into the conversation was she ?

« I still have a lot of road to be honest... »

I said while focusing on the road.

« It doesn't matter for me »

I stayed silent after that. I drove on for a bit of time and Y/N fell asleep. Her whole body was shaking so I took my jacket and put it on her to warm her up. She's really something...

——

After 1 hour, I needed to gas up so I stopped by a gas station as the night was fully there at the moment. I told the guys that I wouldn't be able to attend the party but that I would arrive in the morning because something came up.